19/12/2017 - Meersbrook & Chesterfield anti-terrorism raids

Exactly as probed said!

End of day it could be stopped regardless cause they are always known suspects! I’m entitled to my own opinion if ya don’t like it don’t read it simples!

Not necessarily disagreeing with you there Lisspot but how do we know if we don't like it if we don't read it ?

Yes stocksbridge police on my road 7 am got a young foreigner, he always said hello strange he was connected but you never really know who your neighbors are or what they are capable of doing very scary, esp bombs what was they planning and where ????

EI’m entitled to my own opinion if ya don’t like it don’t read it simples!

Other people are entitled to an opinion about your opinion... :rolleyes:

The bickering can cease as can the attitude.

Yes stocksbridge police on my road 7 am got a young foreigner, he always said hello strange he was connected but you never really know who your neighbors are or what they are capable of doing very scary, esp bombs what was they planning and where ????

Give the lad a chance, he might be wholly innocent.

Give him a chance omg he could have been making bombs opposite me would you give him a chance if he lived next door to you Halibut ? I don't think so

Edited by tinas

Give the lad a chance, he might be wholly innocent.

The anti terrorist squad dont kick your door in for no reason. As the police have said the raids were part of a planned operation based on intelligence.

The anti terrorist squad dont kick your door in for no reason. As the police have said the raids were part of a planned operation based on intelligence.

they DO also arrest people in the address, not everybody is connected. some of the other recent raids they arrest brothers and mothers and sisters and fathers, doesnt mean they are guilty, it means they need to determine whether or not

Don't know if this is related but on the BBC site.

BREAKING Terror raids: Bomb disposal squad at community centre.

The bomb disposal squad have just arrived at the Fatima community Centre in Burngreave

Don't know if this is related but on the BBC site.

BREAKING Terror raids: Bomb disposal squad at community centre.

The bomb disposal squad have just arrived at the Fatima community Centre in Burngreave

Burngreave WAS on one of the places mentioned this morning.

3 blokes lived in the house only 1 arrested