Blades versus bristol city.

Padders

Afraid to say the wheels are starting to fall off, however I think united will reach the 50 point mark to survive

Apart from sunderland on boxing day I cant see united winning other games this season

Sadly a 0 - 3 loss today

Hate to say it but my prediction a few weeks ago (thread....Birmingham game) is coming true, about United not getting any more wins except for Boxing day

They will survive because the teams at the bottom are so poor

Poor decision by the referee to send off Fleck when he got the ball,we were always going to struggle after that,but we made most of our own problems through poor passing and not being strong enough in the tackle.They were just walking through 2 or 3 challenges from us and keeping the ball.

In the end we just lost our discipline in defence and got looser,giving it away cheaply and we looked a tired team well before the end.

Think this bad run will last a while now,but we'll just have to regroup and bring in players in January and hope to turn it around.It's going to be backs to the wall stuff for at least a month,so brace yourselves,and hope we bring in the right players to turn the season around and finish mid table.

Poor decision by the referee to send off Fleck when he got the ball,we were always going to struggle after that,but we made most of our own problems through poor passing and not being strong enough in the tackle.They were just walking through 2 or 3 challenges from us and keeping the ball.

In the end we just lost our discipline in defence and got looser,giving it away cheaply and we looked a tired team well before the end.

Think this bad run will last a while now,but we'll just have to regroup and bring in players in January and hope to turn it around.It's going to be backs to the wall stuff for at least a month,so brace yourselves,and hope we bring in the right players to turn the season around and finish mid table.

A shocking tackle from Fleck, don't know how you can condone it.

Shocking naivety shown by Wider, down to 10 men and still chucking people forward with gay abandon, should have seen the game out as a draw, who knows, that point could be important in the grand scheme of things (relegation or pay offs)

I don"t know where your coming from chalga. I"ve listened to the game on the radio, and we totally dominated, hit the crossbar 3 times, their goalie made good saves, good performance, just was"nt our night :(

I don"t know where your coming from chalga. I"ve listened to the game on the radio, and we totally dominated, hit the crossbar 3 times, their goalie made good saves, good performance, just was"nt our night :(

May as well shoot 10 yards wide,not on target and boy do we know about that.

A shocking tackle from Fleck, don't know how you can condone it.

Shocking naivety shown by Wider, down to 10 men and still chucking people forward with gay abandon, should have seen the game out as a draw, who knows, that point could be important in the grand scheme of things (relegation or pay offs)

Yea, we need carlos.