Oh Dear, The Girl Guides Have Been Infiltrated.

I hope you are right. My daughter is in the Girl Guides. If some lad decided he was a girl and was told he could share her tent on a trip I would have serious concerns for my daughters safety.

That says so much more about you tbh.

Google and educate yourself.

ok prove where youre getting your sources from, ive posted a link to the story, you havent. show where youre sharpening you pitchfork

Here you are, GOOGLE is your friend. Just put this ladies name in your browser and you will be inundated with links to this debacle.

Julie Bentley, Girl Guiding Chief Executive

Angel1.

Here you are, GOOGLE is your friend. Just put this ladies name in your browser and you will be inundated with links to this debacle.

Julie Bentley, Girl Guiding Chief Executive

Angel1.

so i googled "Julie Bentley, Girl Guiding Chief Executive" and found 1 page about her, fair enough, mostly from 2012/13

still NOTHING on the subject of boys. (i did see a page mentioning feminism, abortion and page 3)

could you herald us the secret of your magical right wing pitchfork blazing google machine please

If you’re going to make claims please be prepared to back them up with links etc.

Telling other members to find out for themselves is not how this forum works.

Thank you.

That says so much more about you tbh.

Google and educate yourself.

Google what exactly?

Google what exactly?

google yerself, you never know what might pop up :hihi:

ok found the following

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/884742/girl-guides-guide-association-transgenderism-gender-identity-royal-navy-john-mcdonnell

from 1 day ago, strange how i couldnt find it 1 day ago LOL

But it doesnt say boys can join the girl guides, it seems to take one thing on their website about gender (which on their website i cant actually find), anyway it takes general gender issues and sort of rants about em

Not only can boys who identify as female now become Guides but they will also be allowed to share showers, tents, changing rooms and toilets with girls

On the Girlguiding UK website in a section on residential trips, it says: “The use of gendered facilities, such as toilets can cause anxiety.”

again i cant find anything official from the guides just some half arsed ranting from the right wing press about gender issues

So that quite clearly says that transgender members don't automatically get the right to sleep in tents of their gender if it might make other members feel uncomfortable.

So it's an entire non story, swallowed by the sort of people who read that sort of paper.

Sharing accommodation - young trans members should be able to share accommodation with other young members if they wish. Some people may not feel comfortable sharing accommodation so in this case an alternative option should be provided. This should be done discreetly, in conversation with the young person and, if appropriate, their parent or carer.

Using facilities - the use of gendered facilities, such as toilets, can cause anxiety. Members are entitled to use the facilities of the gender that they self-identify as.

Privacy when changing - a young person may wish to have more privacy when changing at a residential event and for activities too. Alternative, more private areas should be made available to all young members - including trans members - should they wish or request it.

You lot are a bit of a shower if you can't work Google without adult supervision.

Search, Girl Guides transgender, and lo and behold!

https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/making-guiding-happen/running-your-unit/including-all/lgbt-members/supporting-trans-members/

what sections that under as i went through most sections on that site, albietly quickly

what sections that under as i went through most sections on that site, albietly quickly

Mel needs some grown up help again, somebody pass the Andrex.