Excessively loud motorbike/ moped Hillsborough/Worrall S6 Area

Kept me awake most of the night around Penistone Rd/Leppings Lane.

Fed up of it!

Been following this thread and cant believe the police have"nt sorted it.. has it been reported.

Amazing though that this forum is full of where it is and when and the police can't seem to manage to pick them up!

Perhaps its not a high priority for them to deal with.

Amazing though that this forum is full of where it is and when and the police can't seem to manage to pick them up!

That's exactly what I thought.

Last night was the worse it has been - going on well beyond midnight.

It has been reported according to that page on Facebook.

What gets me is there is absolutely no need for the noise. It wouldn't be a problem if the kid was just riding it without the noise. It's so intrusive - and because it's so slow, it takes forever to build up and then when it does get closer and closer it is really loud. It is really intrusive and completely anti-social.

From what I can tell, it's just one particular bike and rider. It's been going on for long enough now - and it's not like he's trying to hide his behaviour with how loud the bike is.

How difficult can it be for the Police to resolve this quickly?

Loads of reports have been sent , seen a few police patrol cars more at night , catch em fine em and take bikes off them , I hope

Where have you seen the patrol cars, Barmyowls? Not noticed any increased presence around Wisewood shops/Ben Lane - just stick a patrol car there for a few hours and it'd be impossible not to catch them!

It has been reported to the police but they don't seem to be interested, I suppose it's not keeping them awake. All they need to do is park up one of the side roads and wait for it to go past

Police are a waste of time with things like this.

I can hear this idiot in Crosspool, keep thinking there's a fly in the room.

It has been reported to the police but they don't seem to be interested, I suppose it's not keeping them awake. All they need to do is park up one of the side roads and wait for it to go past

They've posted about it on their facebook page and encouraged people to report it when they can hear it. So I'd say they're showing an interest.