Rowdy hen parties and very sensitive women

A Swedish woman international now says she was raped by a current premier striker after going back to a hotel room on a boozy night out,again she refuses to name him,why doesn't she name him and if not why bother to tell us about it.

Try some serious thinking, do a little research and get back to us with your reasoned conclusions.

A Swedish woman international now says she was raped by a current premier striker after going back to a hotel room on a boozy night out,again she refuses to name him,why doesn't she name him and if not why bother to tell us about it.

I don't know. I can't speak for someone else.

Maybe you could find out who she is and ask her? You'll probably look a little weird though.

My point is that a tiny amount of men all over the world have been "privileged".

Why the need for the White prefix?

A colossal amount of men.

Why the prefix? Because it's a good shorthand for the reality that in large parts of the globe it's still white men who wield most of the power.

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 11:23 ----------

I see you're quick to get that in. I mean, what did she think would happen, right?

Why the prefix? Because it's a good shorthand for the reality that in large parts of the globe it's still white men who wield most of the power?

:hihi:

Obviously untrue. There is a world outside Western Europe/Northern America. And in that world there are men of all creeds exercising their "privilege" with abandon.

You simply cannot see past your hatred and prejudice of "white" "men". In particular Western ones.

You'll probably have noticed that we live in the west, and that in the west being white is an advantage, as is being male.

If we lived in China, we'd probably be talking about Han Male privilege (Han being a specific ethnicity of the Chinese who happen to be relatively privileged compared to other groups).

But we're not in China, so in the UK and the west in general, it's white male privilege. Other than being born into wealth, it's the single biggest advantage you can gain by birth.

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 13:57 ----------

My point is that a tiny amount of men all over the world have been "privileged".

Your point is mistaken.

A poor man has advantage when compared to a poor woman.

A white man has advantage compared to an otherwise identical coloured man.

Edited by Cyclone

You'll probably have noticed that we live in the west, and that in the west being white is an advantage, as is being male.

If we lived in China, we'd probably be talking about Han Male privilege (Han being a specific ethnicity of the Chinese who happen to be relatively privileged compared to other groups).

But we're not in China, so in the UK and the west in general, it's white male privilege. Other than being born into wealth, it's the single biggest advantage you can gain by birth.

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 13:57 ----------

Your point is mistaken.

A poor man has advantage when compared to a poor woman.

A white man has advantage compared to an otherwise identical coloured man.

Captain Wikipedia strikes again!!

Lots of white men are there in Japan, China, Saudi Arabia? Zimbabwe, Thailand?

I'll give you 20 mins to Google it and spin the results.

Edited by Jonny5

Why the prefix? Because it's a good shorthand for the reality that in large parts of the globe it's still white men who wield most of the power.

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 11:23 ----------

I see you're quick to get that in. I mean, what did she think would happen, right?

It's what she said,so you have a problem with the truth do you?