Another Islamic Terror incident

Anyone driving a car at police, getting of said car, and then swinging a 4ft sword around while proclaiming that 'God' is great. Well that's pretty much as bat poo crazy as it gets.

I long for the day when religion is gone and people that need help can get it rather than being twisted by some twisted iman/videos on the internet.

Anyone driving a car at police, getting of said car, and then swinging a 4ft sword around while proclaiming that 'God' is great. Well that's pretty much as bat poo crazy as it gets.

I long for the day when religion is gone and people that need help can get it rather than being twisted by some twisted iman/videos on the internet.

Imagine if all religions were banned, we could all get on together, couldn't we.

Angel1.

Nope

Humans still have greed, envy, ego, a will for power and land

So what else apart from religion tells people these things are wrong?

---------- Post added 30-08-2017 at 19:14 ----------

All the same what? Spit it out.

What do you think I mean?

So what else apart from religion tells people these things are wrong?

What do you think I mean?

erm i didnt mention religion, i meant people would still do nasty things to people because of those things, religion is just a man made tool to do things to others.

those are human traits

erm i didnt mention religion, i meant people would still do nasty things to people because of those things, religion is just a man made tool to do things to others.

those are human traits

No you didn't mention religion but I'm just saying what I said anyway. That's one good thing religion does. I tells us what's good and what's bad. It also brings comfort to people who need it. And yes I agree, it can be used as a tool to justify hurting others. It isn't just one thing but many.

What is it they actually want ? It does not bother me one iota what religion someone practices. But I do believe that no one has the right to force their beliefs on others.

What the vast majority of Muslims want is to live in peace and do harm to no-one. What IS want is for everyone to do as they do.