Sheffield Wednesday v QPR 12/08/17

Wot? A ball playing Centre Half who's the best defensive header of a ball in the world?

Because he's the world's worst attacking header of a ball shouldn't influence your decision!!!

He just needs a bit of speed training from Mr. Bolt, and he'd be magic ........

the ball doesnt go where he wants it when he heads it, so if hes aiming away from our goal its bound to go towards? :hihi:

---------- Post added 13-08-2017 at 11:23 ----------

Carlos review of the QPR game

short highlights

extended highlights

Edited by melthebell

the ball doesnt go where he wants it when he heads it, so if hes aiming away from our goal its bound to go towards? :hihi:

---------- Post added 13-08-2017 at 11:23 ----------

Carlos review of the QPR game

I think you're very harsh!! :hihi:

Just Walk! please Carlos,instead of is team getting better the preformances are getting worse to watch,No speed inside the side,Carlos comes out with the Fairplay excuses,but i think our Chairman as got feed up with Carlos throwing so much money on players we really did not need,so will not let him spend no more,We definetly now a centre half in plus a winger or central strong midfielder in,lose to Sunderland and loads will be turning against Carlos

Just Walk! please Carlos,instead of is team getting better the preformances are getting worse to watch,No speed inside the side,Carlos comes out with the Fairplay excuses,but i think our Chairman as got feed up with Carlos throwing so much money on players we really did not need,so will not let him spend no more,We definetly now a centre half in plus a winger or central strong midfielder in,lose to Sunderland and loads will be turning against Carlos

who we get in instead? remember we can get somebody far worse, its a massive gamble

Well we're off the mark at least. Can't comment on how we played as I didn't see or hear any of the game, from what they said on tv we came out a different side second half, why can't they perform in the first. We'll see how we go next game but surely we have a young defender we could give a go over pudil in CD.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... maybe there should have been a penalty clause in his contract? :P

About 1 in 500 of your post's makes me laugh, today is the day!

Get Nuhiu in at Centre Half. Don't tell me he'd be worse than Pudil.

He always heads away from the goal anyway:hihi:

---------- Post added 13-08-2017 at 13:31 ----------

He lost the plot in the play offs , A change is needed now!!!!

To top it all he has brought all his mates in from Portugal there must be at least six of em in the dug out.

Edited by samssong

Difficult game as it turned out ... But enough chances to win the game ... Rhodes tried hard & despite what others say on here ...Pudil did well at centre half ...Wallace could have sat next to me for what he contributed...Reach tries hard but it's just not working for him ...Carlos wasn't helped by the early injuries which stopped him being able to change things later in the game..

Need a win Wednesday night to get people to stop panicking ... Which is pretty stupid considering we've only played two league games...

Considering the names folk are mentioning as replacements for Carlos...Moyes,Pardew and Dean Smith ....!! we should be careful what we wish for ..

Difficult game as it turned out ... But enough chances to win the game ... Rhodes tried hard & despite what others say on here ...Pudil did well at centre half ...Wallace could have sat next to me for what he contributed...Reach tries hard but it's just not working for him ...Carlos wasn't helped by the early injuries which stopped him being able to change things later in the game..

Need a win Wednesday night to get people to stop panicking ... Which is pretty stupid considering we've only played two league games...

Considering the names folk are mentioning as replacements for Carlos...Moyes,Pardew and Dean Smith ....!! we should be careful what we wish for ..

Cant believe theres talk of replacing CC. Didn't he sign a new contract in the summer ?

Cant believe theres talk of replacing CC. Didn't he sign a new contract in the summer ?

Theres only talk of it from idiots. He signed a one year in the summer and has done nothing wrong yet to suggest he warrants the sack.

Theres only talk of it from idiots. He signed a one year in the summer and has done nothing wrong yet to suggest he warrants the sack.

Have you been watching the same team as me ? , we completely cocked up the play offs by the ultra defensive approach that has continued so far this season .

Put me in with the idiots.:help:

Is Pearson still available?

Have you been watching the same team as me ? , we completely cocked up the play offs by the ultra defensive approach that has continued so far this season .

Put me in with the idiots.:help:

Is Pearson still available?

We lost the play offs on penalties..a lottery at the best of times...

Saturday we had enough chances to win the game....

But having the two best seasons in 25 years or so.. isn't good enough for some obviously...because we haven't won the first two games...