Wednesday v Rangers

Just seen the highlights,both the goals came through our right side,I still think our full backs are weak.

Totally agree , i came on here last season and said we havn't got a decent full back

on our books , and at the present time i don't see anything to cause me to change my

mind .The present four are Lge one standard at best.Other than Westwood , Loovens

and Tom Lees the defence requires a complete overhaul.

Edited by Southey owl

Totally agree , i came on here last season and said we havn't got a decent full back

on our books , and at the present time i don't see anything to cause me to change my

mind .The present four are Lge one standard at best.Other than Westwood , Loovens

and Tom Lees the defence requires a complete overhaul.

Rangers weren't even the second best team in Scotland last season, I think things look grim in S6.

was this an OFFICIAL friendly ? Can some one tell me the score please.

It was 5 nowt to Rangers ;)

It was an official friendly and like other friendlies - totally meaningless.

Can you answer why the 2-3 loss to Worksop doesn't appear on uniteds list of friendlies, if what you say is correct it should.

Massive, massive overreaction to a kick about, seems to be the norm with the social media age football fan.

Also whilst the defence needs some strenght in depth it was the 3rd best defence in the Championship last season so can't be too shabby.

Pre-Season Friendlies are nothing more than glorified training sessions....no one is going to play full pelt in these games ..especially when the real stuff starts next week...

As mentioned already...a massive over-reaction on Social Media to losing yesterday,even some calling for Carlos to go..you couldn't make it up..

We got within 90 minutes of the Premier League in his first season,finshed fourth last term and people want him out because we've lost once in pre-season....

I think we'll be up there this season...a couple more additions and key players keeping fit and we've got a good chance....

Massive, massive overreaction to a kick about, seems to be the norm with the social media age football fan.

Also whilst the defence needs some strenght in depth it was the 3rd best defence in the Championship last season so can't be too shabby.

Yep nothing to worry too much about yet. The problem last season was the attacking play. If we can give them something to worry about going forward the defence won't be under as much pressure.

Glad to see it's not just United fans that over react to meaningless friendlies. It's a fitness exercise and means nothing.

Glad to see it's not just United fans that over react to meaningless friendlies. It's a fitness exercise and means nothing.

Spot on Danny

After all the social media grief dished out to Carlos and Wednesday in general after yesterday's defeat ...just imagine how Mick McCarthy is feeling at Ipswich,they lost 6-1 at Charlton...:hihi:

sorry to hear about john,i have known him for years ,he opens our festival every year

and although theres myself and other organisers and the mayor and a MP hes the man who we admire so much we stand aside and listen to his announcement as we are minor people at the side of such a grand chap,whos kind and works tireless for others and this year hes signing his book ,so if not got one come and show your support for john birkhill the mad man with the pram thanks

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for attacking other users, you know the rules people, if this happens again we'll start suspending the offenders