Dream location Sheffield

I've never understood the fawning over Totley. Lots of it is bland and even unattractive estate type housing, a long way from the city centre if you want access to it and it has a drab and dreary parade of shops. Not for me.

I agree. A lot of supposedly desirable areas are too far out of town and have very limited local amenities Fulwood/Lodge Moor, Dore, Whirlow etc. Dull, dull dull!

Fulwood and Dore both have loads of amenities - so it's easy to understand why they are popular locations. Totley is a bit grim and Lodge Moor seems soulless to me - but some people might like the quiteness.

Ah, yes. It's important to consider where your guests will...go. The description says there is a WC on the ground floor (utility) but this isn't shown on the floorplan.

The en suite upstairs isn't really an en suite either. If you look it has jack and jill doors ie accessed from the room on each side plus a door to the main landing. Imagine having to lock three doors to make sure you aren't disturbed!

The en suite upstairs isn't really an en suite either. If you look it has jack and jill doors ie accessed from the room on each side plus a door to the main landing. Imagine having to lock three doors to make sure you aren't disturbed!

Or worse still forgetting to lock all of them?!

• 3 weeks later...