Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

Rumour from Dom Howson that we've enquired about Grant Hanley (Newcastle) and Daniel Ayala ('Boro). Both would be very good signings.

Howson has been reading the blogs again both were posted days ago

Howson has been reading the blogs again both were posted days ago

One or two others have also suggested theres something in it, its not just him and he doesn't tend to post without a bit of substance.

Glenn Whelan up for grabs at Stoke, Villa have had a bid of £500,000 turned down, but i think that boat has sailed long since. 33 year old.

Glenn Whelan up for grabs at Stoke, Villa have had a bid of £500,000 turned down, but i think that boat has sailed long since. 33 year old.

He was great for us and has had a good career, too old for a comeback though.

don't worry about large wages we can afford them at swfc,no problem unlike local teams getting cheapos from non league ect,we will be champs by easter,get your dosh on at 12-1 its a great deal.

More rumours - interest in Fulhams Tom Cairney and Derby's Tom Ince and reported interest for FF from Newcastle (can't see it) and Premier League interest in Tom Lees and (surprisingly) Cameron Dawson.

More rumours - interest in Fulhams Tom Cairney and Derby's Tom Ince and reported interest for FF from Newcastle (can't see it) and Premier League interest in Tom Lees and (surprisingly) Cameron Dawson.

More realistic rumours are that owls are signing Graham Dorrans

Thats why I said "interest" theres no more substance in the Dorrans rumour than the ones above.

Thats why I said "interest" theres no more substance in the Dorrans rumour than the ones above.

GD

he;s off to Rangers

watford interested in ff

we in for snodgrass at mo

I think Cairney will go to a Premier club and Ince when he went to Derby (from Hull), was the then highest paid player in the Championship.

---------- Post added 13-06-2017 at 20:09 ----------

Dorrans is a mid- field player, how many more do the Owls want ?

I think Cairney will go to a Premier club and Ince when he went to Derby (from Hull), was the then highest paid player in the Championship.

---------- Post added 13-06-2017 at 20:09 ----------

Dorrans is a mid- field player, how many more do the Owls want ?

The midfield has had criticism for not being creative enough, one of the current ones may go.

---------- Post added 13-06-2017 at 23:55 ----------

Vincent Sasso has moved to a Portuguese club after his release by the Owls, a good guy and adequate back up at CB but prone to costly mistakes.

Why not sign Nahki Wells from Huddersfield?

NOt too sure he would cut it in the premiership, but still a good championship player