Championship betting odds out

Can't see Wednesday making playoffs because I can't see Carlos changing. With another manager who knows

Can't see United finish top 2 because I think they'll fade. Top 6 maybe.

I'd agree with the above statements.

Can't see Wednesday making playoffs because I can't see Carlos changing. With another manager who knows

Can't see United finish top 2 because I think they'll fade. Top 6 maybe.

I'll wait for this thread to be resurrected later in the season, some folk got too much time on their hands

well only fad if we have a big injury we need to splash the cash in jan to maintain the promotion chance

Wednesday might go down with the manager they've got

well only fad if we have a big injury we need to splash the cash in jan to maintain the promotion chance

No idea, but I THINK you'll fade. To all the thread resurrectors, that's just an opinion...

No idea, but I THINK you'll fade. To all the thread resurrectors, that's just an opinion...

Substitute “ think” for “hope” and I suspect your message will be a closer reflection of what you actually mean

Substitute “ think” for “hope” and I suspect your message will be a closer reflection of what you actually mean

Dynamo here thinks he can mind read

Think is what I meant. Obviously with you it's hate Wednesday 1st, support United 2nd. Each to their own

Think is what I meant. Obviously with you it's hate Wednesday 1st, support United 2nd. Each to their own

That’s called “projection “

Happy to help

---------- Post added 22-10-2017 at 09:15 ----------

I was right though wasn’t I ?:)

You are right, of course. But the last few years will tell you that all three teams to be promoted will probably be more n the top ten by now.

Do you fancy United for automatic promotion?

To be honest Sibs, I do, as things stand. The disallowed goal at 'Boro, which should have stood, would have seen us in second place and one point behind Wolves. I think we can beat any team in this league if we have our usual starting eleven.

That’s called “projection “

Happy to help

---------- Post added 22-10-2017 at 09:15 ----------

I was right though wasn’t I ?:)

What's called projection. You were right about what?

You can write all my posts from now on

Norwich looked pretty good in the derby yesterday,very little of the reported antics from the Lane game in evidence.After shipping goals early season,it looks like the manager has changed things and gone for a Clough style keeping things tight and nicking a goal.

Their play up to the edge of the area was first class,the guy who scored against us,Wildshcutt,had a good game down their left wing,and somebody did a good bit of spotting with that kid from Coventry who scored,getting him before anybody else stepped in.

If they can get their home form sorted and add a few more goals,they have to be considered for automatic on what they showed yesterday.

Guest sibon
To be honest Sibs, I do, as things stand. The disallowed goal at 'Boro, which should have stood, would have seen us in second place and one point behind Wolves. I think we can beat any team in this league if we have our usual starting eleven.

We've all got reffing woes that have cost us points, so don't read too much into that.

If you carry on as you are, you can certainly go up. It will be a challenge though. Your squad is thinner than many in the top ten and I wonder how you'd cope with the loss of a few key players. The January transfer window will be crucial for you. If you are still up there, I'd expect a couple of quality additions to the squad. That, of course, brings its own problems.

If I was a bookmaker I"d stop taking all bets on united.. they are now looking certain for promotion.