Sheffield Wednesday v Burton Albion 07/03/17

Apologies to Wallace - Rhodes I in the past have slated you has poor players.

Reach-Fletcher you are robbing the Owls for wages paid , you two are shockingly sh & so on :loopy::rant:

Now the game we can't seem to Brake down teams, but then again 10 men behind the ball it makes it that bit harder when subs who come on are not upto standards required.....

2 points dropped now on to Villa.!!

I'm a big critic of Reach but he was superb when he came on and it was a shocking decision to put him at left back for the last 10.

The annoying thing tonight is that most people expected that. Yet we can't deal with it.

And how do you deal with a player like FF when he's blatantly got the face on after the first few minutes cos of a tackle.

Now beginning to think we'll blow this. Fulham have a decent run after Saturday and play their game in hand next week against Blackburn. Hope I'm wrong. The last game is looking like a big one.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 22:41 ----------

Aim of the season now is to match Fulhams results, tonights draw was not unexpected after Saturday and Burtons similar recent results.

No worries.

Thing is. Match the results and it comes down to a shoot out on the last day. Another huge chance blown tonight with the way results went.

Apologies to Wallace - Rhodes I in the past have slated you has poor players.

Reach-Fletcher you are robbing the Owls for wages paid , you two are shockingly sh & so on :loopy::rant:

Now the game we can't seem to Brake down teams, but then again 10 men behind the ball it makes it that bit harder when subs who come on are not upto standards required.....

2 points dropped now on to Villa.!!

Not given up on reach yet but now we have brought Rhodes in I'd let Fletcher go, alot of wage to pay out for what he does.

Expected a draw after the performance saturday but at least Fulham didn't gain anything on us

I'm a big critic of Reach but he was superb when he came on and it was a shocking decision to put him at left back for the last 10.

The annoying thing tonight is that most people expected that. Yet we can't deal with it.

And how do you deal with a player like FF when he's blatantly got the face on after the first few minutes cos of a tackle.

Now beginning to think we'll blow this. Fulham have a decent run after Saturday and play their game in hand next week against Blackburn. Hope I'm wrong. The last game is looking like a big one.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 22:41 ----------

Thing is. Match the results and it comes down to a shoot out on the last day. Another huge chance blown tonight with the way results went.

:suspect: Well m8 I'm sorry Reach is garbage :loopy: where ever has played this season & my opinion stealing a wage probably had one half decent game but struggling to remember which one it was.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 22:52 ----------

Not given up on reach yet but now we have brought Rhodes in I'd let Fletcher go, alot of wage to pay out for what he does.

Expected a draw after the performance saturday but at least Fulham didn't gain anything on us

He needs to start repaying what the owls have paid in a fee & wages because for me & a few I sit round agree He's ssss.!!

Edited by owl.66

If we are honest, these are the games you should be winning.

But I think if you'd offered fans 4 points before the last 2 games, you'd have took it.

So I'd say not all is lost. Especially with Fulham only drawing too.

But the Owls and Brighton were the only teams playing the poorer sides in the league and you've made no ground on anyone.

One game less, as we were, opportunity went begging, now another tough game at Villa. We,ll get there.

:suspect: Well m8 I'm sorry Reach is garbage :loopy: where ever has played this season & my opinion stealing a wage probably had one half decent game but struggling to remember which one it was.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 22:52 ----------

He needs to start repaying what the owls have paid in a fee & wages because for me & a few I sit round agree He's ssss.!!

The one he scored in :)

Very disappointing to drop 2 points, but I fully expected it. Exactly the sort of game we struggle in, Burton came to pack the box and restricted us to mostly long range efforts (Bannan in particular needs shooting practice, he must have had 4 or 5 efforts with none on target). We didn't play badly as such, but any team would find it difficult to break down a 10 man defence.

They were only interested in getting a point, and wasted as much time as possible - my favourites were when we had the ball in a crossing position and one of their players randomly went down holding his head only to get up again when the ref stopped play and then allowed them to boot the drop ball back to our half, and then when they actually managed to force a corner in the very last minute of stoppage time we all thought "typical they're going to pinch a win now". Only for them to take it short and hold the ball in the corner for the last few seconds.

I didn't go. Spoilt my few days in Whitby. I was cautious about the Norwich game, but nothing but a win entered my mind against Burton. Funny old game. Still in Whitby til Friday.

Reach was shocking, Reach was superb. How do these two comments compute? :huh:

Edited by Hotmale 1954

If we are honest, these are the games you should be winning.

But I think if you'd offered fans 4 points before the last 2 games, you'd have took it.

So I'd say not all is lost. Especially with Fulham only drawing too.

But the Owls and Brighton were the only teams playing the poorer sides in the league and you've made no ground on anyone.

We don't really need to make ground on anyone we just need to stay in the top 6 and so far we are doing that similar to last season.

We don't really need to make ground on anyone we just need to stay in the top 6 and so far we are doing that similar to last season.

Depends if you want home advantage in the second leg of the play offs, which some people deem important.

Depends if you want home advantage in the second leg of the play offs, which some people deem important.

Didn't need it last time and plenty of time for positions to change, as long as we're in it I'd fancy us against anybody.

Im a little disappointed with the draw, what with going in front, yet again we let it slip :( with other results going our way it wouldve been a great victory, but today its a bit muted, i can see what people said about Burton though, sounded hard fought.

As for position, i want us to improve on last season so 5th, 4th or even 3rd would be great ;) but we are letting those positions slide a little now