Carlos should be sacked or not?

he as done better than any wednesday manager in years gone by

second time in playofs in 2years what more could we want

At £40 per game I would expect to be champions

Of the premier leeg

you expect to much then even if they did go up would drop straight back down again

Interesting watching the interview Alan Biggs did last night with Carlos..he comes over very well and seems laid back about Wednesday's prospects for the play offs...but more concerning was his anger and upset at the criticism he's taken,mainly on twitter,during the bad run early in the season...and he claims he is now out of contract ,despite the announcement this time last year,that he'd signed a 3 year extension...all very strange and he refused to discuss the situation in today's press conference,preferring to concentrate on the upcoming matches..... i think it may lead to him walking away at the end of the season if we don't go up...

I hope i'm wrong..

Yeah, strange seeing SWFC fans lobby for him to be sacked. He's doing a steady job. Promotion would be a bonus. Huge bonus.

Yeah, strange seeing SWFC fans lobby for him to be sacked. He's doing a steady job. Promotion would be a bonus. Huge bonus.

It was only a few supporters questioning his managerial record...the vast majority have always been behind him.

Interesting watching the interview Alan Biggs did last night with Carlos..he comes over very well and seems laid back about Wednesday's prospects for the play offs...but more concerning was his anger and upset at the criticism he's taken,mainly on twitter,during the bad run early in the season...and he claims he is now out of contract ,despite the announcement this time last year,that he'd signed a 3 year extension...all very strange and he refused to discuss the situation in today's press conference,preferring to concentrate on the upcoming matches..... i think it may lead to him walking away at the end of the season if we don't go up...

I hope i'm wrong..

I watched the Alan Biggs interview and that was the first time I have heard Carlos speak about his contract. When he first came to Wednesday I don't recall any details of his contract being made public and I don't remember any announcement about an extension.

He says contracts don't matter to him but it might have been what prompted that Daily Telegraph story.

I watched the Alan Biggs interview and that was the first time I have heard Carlos speak about his contract. When he first came to Wednesday I don't recall any details of his contract being made public and I don't remember any announcement about an extension.

He says contracts don't matter to him but it might have been what prompted that Daily Telegraph story.

It was announced just before the Hull game at Wembley,that he'd extended his contract by 3 years,so for him to say he is out of contract is a contradiction to what was said before..

Lets hope it's a storm in a tea cup..

It was announced just before the Hull game at Wembley,that he'd extended his contract by 3 years,so for him to say he is out of contract is a contradiction to what was said before..

Lets hope it's a storm in a tea cup..

I don't remember it. Just had a look on the club website in the news section for May 2015/16. There are four pages of statements/news items for the month but I can't find any reference to a contract extension.

I don't remember it. Just had a look on the club website in the news section for May 2015/16. There are four pages of statements/news items for the month but I can't find any reference to a contract extension.

Hi Jim I attended a steering group meeting and the chairman mentioned it (I can't remember whether it was said that he had signed it, or had been offered it) but it was met with a round of applause at the meeting and reported by Dom Howson on Twitter. The contract has then never been mentioned since until this week, its an odd one.

Hi Jim I attended a steering group meeting and the chairman mentioned it (I can't remember whether it was said that he had signed it, or had been offered it) but it was met with a round of applause at the meeting and reported by Dom Howson on Twitter. The contract has then never been mentioned since until this week, its an odd one.

After listening to FH it seems Carlos said he'd signed a 3 year extension last May but the fact that the club never announced it, which I think is the case, points to it having never been signed. Perhaps he said he had a 3 year extension meaning he had it on the table but he doesn't want to talk about it just now so let's respect that.

Jack Charlton never had a contract at Hillsborough or at Middlesbrough so it doesn't have to be the be all and end all.

personally i don't care if he has a one year contract or 20 year contract and i don't see why reporters have to badger him about the length of it either. i can see why he got irritated but then if the club or himself would clarify it then there wouldn't be any need for anyone to ask.