Israel and the US abandon the two-state solution'

No Blake. I am am more aware than you think. Don't try to shut people up like that ..

The situation is akin to Apartheid south Africa only a far right racist or religious zionist would try to defend the indefensible which the Zionist occupation and slow genocide of Palestine and the Palestinians really is. Shame on you.

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be personally insulting, but it's obvious from these remarks that you know almost nothing about the Israel-Palestine issue.

the more than 20% of Israeli citizens who are Arabs can vote, stand for Knesset (parliament) and enjoy the same rights that every other kind of Israeli does, and the situation, for Arab Israeli citizens at least, is nothing like it was for blacks or other non-whites in apartheid South Africa at all. Israeli Arab citizens have it better, certainly regarding political rights if not necessarily incomes (as Israel is NOT the most affluent country in the region) than any other Arabs in the Middle East.

and please stop using silly expressions like 'slow genocide' to describe the situation of Palestinian Arabs. Compared to 50 years ago, Palestinian Arabs have tripled in number, their life expectancy has almost doubled, whilst other key socio-economic indicators like their infant mortality, educational attainment, and their incomes have also improved absolutely massively.

perhaps you'd like to supply any other examples of 'genocide' in history when while this 'genocide' has been going on, the numbers of people supposedly suffering the 'genocide' has increased massively, they are living longer, they are in better health, they are getting better educated, and they make more money than they ever did before. Because that's what happened to the Palestinian Arabs in the past 50 years.

don't know about you, but I can't off the top of the head think of one.

Blake I suspect as with hardline ukippers and EDL and Britain First bnp FN and the like your impression on the Plight of Palestinians which is akin to Apartheid South Africa, is based on racism and/or ignorance. You haven't a clue what your talking about .

Palestinians (under their education system) have One of the most advanced in the World .. like Cuba or the likes. And has been for decades.

---------- Post added 18-02-2017 at 05:10 ----------

Because that's what happened to the Palestinian Arabs in the past 50 years.

don't know about you, but I can't off the top of the head think of one.

It's 69 years+ btw

The Palestinians (of all religions and none)are the indigenous levantine people ..going back thousands of years Blake.

Imagine if Bosnians or Bolivians (e.g.) came to Britain and then decided that God gave Britain to them and then they decided to systematically to kick out the British ..

And the natives were forced to become refugees in a small section of their occupied land (or forcibly exiled there or in neighbouring countrys) and to live under a brutal racist military occupation ..what would you do and think???

Edited by WestTinsley

Imagine if Bosnians or Bolivians (e.g.) came to Britain and then decided that God gave Britain to them and then they decided to systematically to kick out the British ..

a totally false, infantile, childish analogy. The Jews did kick the British out of Palestine in 1948, but the way they look at it is that they kicked the British, who were merely the latest of dozens of foreign occupiers, out of their historic homeland. Jews have been there CONTINUOUSLY, without a break, for at least 3,300 years and those that aren't there, wish they were at each Passover Ceder which ends with the words Next Year in Jerusalem. All of that was going on for about 2,000 years before anybody thought of Zionism or the modern Israel.

Blake I suspect as with hardline ukippers and EDL and Britain First bnp FN and the like your impression on the Plight of Palestinians which is akin to Apartheid South Africa, is based on racism and/or ignorance. You haven't a clue what your talking about .

Palestinians (under their education system) have One of the most advanced in the World .. like Cuba or the likes. And has been for decades.

---------- Post added 18-02-2017 at 05:10 ----------

It's 69 years+ btw

The Palestinians (of all religions and none)are the indigenous levantine people ..going back thousands of years Blake.

And the natives were forced to become refugees in a small section of their occupied land (or forcibly exiled there or in neighbouring countrys) and to live under a brutal racist military occupation ..what would you do and think???

And how exactly is that analogy meant to represent the situation in Israel and Palestine? Are you saying that Britain is the ancestral home of Bosnians or Bolivians (for example)? Is Britain where the Bosnian or Bolivian language developed? Do Bosnians and Bolivians have a record of continuous occupation of Britian going back over 3000 years?

And how exactly is that analogy meant to represent the situation in Israel and Palestine? Are you saying that Britain is the ancestral home of Bosnians or Bolivians (for example)? Is Britain where the Bosnian or Bolivian language developed? Do Bosnians and Bolivians have a record of continuous occupation of Britian going back over 3000 years?

Well if you don't know the facts of the situation or history then you'll not understand the analogy.

People changed religions throughout time ..

Most of Saudi Arabia and Yemen was Jewish then later Christian 2000 years ago..

Most jews thesedays have little origin with the middle east let alone Palestine.

So we should let the Welsh retake the rest of Britain and the English move to Germany or wherever? That's the logic of your argument.

The Palestinians are the indigenous people no matter what their religion (Christian Muslim Jew Samaritan and Druze)

I'm not debating your opinions . The facts prove otherwise..

The Palestinians were kicked out of their country ..over 80% of them by foreign settlers.. (those left lived under harsh military rule until the late 60s and separate laws and racist treatment from that state ever since )how anyone can support that is beyond me..

Edited by WestTinsley

Well if you don't know the facts of the situation or history then you'll not understand the analogy.

People changed religions throughout time ..

Most of Saudi Arabia and Yemen was Jewish then later Christian 2000 years ago..

Most jews thesedays have little origin with the middle east let alone Palestine.

So we should let the Welsh retake the rest of Britain and the English move to Germany or wherever? That's the logic of your argument.

The Palestinians are the indigenous people no matter what their religion (Christian Muslim Jew Samaritan and Druze)

I'm not debating your opinions . The facts prove otherwise..

The Palestinians were kicked out of their country ..80% of them by foreign settlers.. how anyone can support that is beyond me..

I linked to actual scientific genetic studies of both people showing that you're completely wrong.

Actual science. Genetics. What the actual ...? There is absolute scientific proof that the modern Israelis are direct descendants of the ancient people of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel.

Absolute, irrefutable, concrete, scientific proof!

Here it is again:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

Now there is a lot to be said in legitimate criticism of the conduct of the government of Israel.

And a lot to be said in legitimate sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians.

Those inclined to champion the cause of the Palestinian people are entitled to their opinions. They are however not entitled to their own facts.

Edited by unbeliever

Please. there are countless studies on genetics . All with differing results . Btw for someone who is called unbeliever you do rely on religious dogma quite a lot to support 'your' narrative.

You should answer the points I've mentioned rather than rattle off your biasedopinions. You do that 24/7 on here it seems.;)

What people like WestTinsley don't realise, is that they are not helping, but undermining the Palestinian Arab cause by continuing to mouth off obvious nonsense like Jews are 'invaders', 'Zionists are Nazis', 'Israel equals Apartheid" and so on. Every neutral knows that this narrative is rubbish.

It's because they're usually Pakistani Muslims that haven't got the slightest clue about Palestinian Arabs and their Jewish cousins.

I've gleaned from your comments that you 3 aren't clued up on the situation in the middle east.

Its quite ironic that many far right partys bnp nf EDL Briton first ..and ukippers along with European far right partys FN wilders and co are all racist, fascist lite groups that were Pro south Africa and rhodesia back in the 90s 80s and before just as they are pro isreal now..

btw over 25% of the 12million Palestinian population are Christian.

I'm not Pakistani or Muslim.. But glad to know where you are combing from Blakey ..

Edited by WestTinsley

I linked to actual scientific genetic studies of both people showing that you're completely wrong.

Actual science. Genetics. What the actual ...? There is absolute scientific proof that the modern Israelis are direct descendants of the ancient people of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel.

Absolute, irrefutable, concrete, scientific proof!

Here it is again:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

On that basis, does it justify us 'recapturing' Africa, it's our ancient homeland after all, genetically provable.

Please. there are countless studies on genetics . All with differing results . Btw for someone who is called unbeliever you do rely on religious dogma quite a lot to support 'your' narrative.

You should answer the points I've mentioned rather than rattle off your biasedopinions. You do that 24/7 on here it seems.;)

You're just making stuff up.

This post is just lies. You've lied about what I said, lied about the facts and lied about the science. There are no contradictory studies on genetics. If I'm wrong, point them out.

You pretend that other posters are ignorant or deceived when they provide sources and verifiable facts. We were wrong about you. You're not ignorant. You're a liar.

I've gleaned from your comments that you 3 aren't clued up on the situation in the middle east.

Its quite ironic that many far right partys bnp nf EDL Briton first ..and ukippers along with European far right partys FN wilders and co are all racist, fascist lite groups that were Pro south Africa and rhodesia back in the 90s 80s and before just as they are pro isreal now..

btw over 25% of the 12million Palestinian population are Christian.

I'm not Pakistani or Muslim.. But glad to know where you are combing from Blakey ..

This is just abuse.

You can't win the argument on its merits so you set of the Godwin's law klaxon with no foundation whatsoever.

It is you that shows signs of racial prejudice, casting the Jews as the "baddies" in the matter of Israel/Palestine with no foundation. I suspect because you don't like their kind.

Your opponents on here want both peoples to survive and prosper. We acknowledge faults on both sides. We are aware that Hamas want to wipe out the Jews, but we still try to find a peaceful way out to support and hope that Hamas settle for less than the genocide of their enemy. We are aware of fundamentalists (I use that word literally as these people are not personally violent) in Israel who believe they have a holy right to all the land Israel now control, but we hope that reason and more moderate voices will prevail.

What's wrong with our goals, or our reasoning? ... Nothing!

You just don't like the facts we have presented. Well tough! We can prove them. Your reality is false. Step into the real world.

Edited by unbeliever

On that basis, does it justify us 'recapturing' Africa, it's our ancient homeland after all, genetically provable.

Of course not. On the same basis, arguments as "the Palestinians had been living there for hundreds of year" and "the ancient homeland of Eastern Europeans in Eastern Europe" are equally stupid.