Israel and the US abandon the two-state solution'

Your ideas of History are far from the truth.

To use biblical bs as an historical source is far fetched even for you unbeliever..

The Palestinians are the indigenous people ..going back thousands of years.

"Arabization" is only due to the Arab conquest of north Africa and the mid east and levant 1400 years and is basically a Linguist and Cultural Unity of Those areas thesedays .

Imagine if Bosnians or Bolivians came to Britain and then decided that God gave Britain to them and then they decided to systematically kick out the British ..

And then youd be a refugee in a small section of your occupied country or neighbouring ones ..what would do and think???

What the ...?!?

I linked to actual genetic testing of the people showing their shared lineage.

I never for one moment took the bible as an historical record.

I've also linked to secular articles on the history of the region.

You have not only got the wrong end of the stick, you've not even got the right stick and if you look closely I'm not convinced that's even a stick you're holding there.

This magic "X-men" gene, the one that converts a dark-skinned person from the Middle East into a white-skinned Eastern European while still keeping DNA intact - could it be extracted, synthesised, mass-produced and sold on the market?

Just think, an end to racism because we're all white-skinned.

You'd win the Nobel Prize, for sure.

This magic "X-men" gene, the one that converts a dark-skinned person from the Middle East into a white-skinned Eastern European while still keeping DNA intact - could it be extracted, synthesised, mass-produced and sold on the market?

As has been pointed out, you're wrong about the skin colour and general difference in appearance between the Jews and the Palestinians. The Jews are typically a little paler, but there's an enormous overlap.

You've also obviously not read the genetic analysis I linked to.

I for one value the racial diversity of humanity and I find the goal of eliminating it rather disturbing.

I find your obsession with skin colour rather disturbing. Why do you insist on calling residents of Israel 'white skinned Europeans'. Have you ever been to Israel? Or ever read a book on Israel?

Answer me this - would you refer to the great grandchildren of people who came over on the Windrush as 'dark skinned West Indians' or would you just call them British, like anyone who isn't a frothing xenophobe.

How can we give the sovereignty back when they've never had any?

Good question.

All this talk of peace while the israelis take big chunks of Palestine and build housing on it is just part of the zionist wet dream to stillborn the idea of a free, independent Palestine before it ever gets off the ground.

Thanks for bringing up the matter.

Now let's give the Palestinians a free, independent state.

Incredible.

The israelis are bombing Palestinian kids to death and I'm the one on trial.

Let's give the Palestinians their sovereignty back.

Hamas explicitly target Israeli children. And use their own children as weapons when doing do. But I suppose that's different in your some what confused and disorientated head is it?

---------- Post added 17-02-2017 at 12:13 ----------

Now let's give the Palestinians a free, independent state.[/color]

I've not heard anybody dispute this.

We all know you want the problem fixed. You just have no viable idea of how to go about it. You refuse to read hard information presented to you. You just repeat the same nonsense from a position of profound ignorance.

Just look at how your position has evolved on this thread.

Take a step back. Read up. And think properly about what steps might actually help the situation.

Hamas explicitly target Israeli children. And use their own children as weapons when doing do. But I suppose that's different in your some what confused and disorientated head is it?

Tell me how many israeli children have Hamas killed ?

Tell me how many Palestinian children have the israelis killed ?

Now try to convince me which side is deliberately targeting children.

Tell me how many israeli children have Hamas killed ?

Tell me how many Palestinian children have the israelis killed ?

Now try to convince me which side is deliberately targeting children.

Well, if Hamas recruit children as terrorist suicide attackers or use them as human shields then no wonder they die.