Wednesday v Birmingham

Sheridan1-0

Watched the game again as sometimes you miss things,

Birmingham should have been down to 10 men & towd FF wasn't happy about being brought off.

Anyway onwards & upwards a few results went our way today but no slacking Blackburn next a win would keep the momentum going WAWAW. :thumbsup:

Carlos said he'd be a lot more worried if Nando WAS happy to be taken off.

He's got a point. I never thought of it like that. :)

He was a bit pants to be fair.

I hope he's not having a strop 'cause he's being asked to play wide left ........

Carlos said he'd be a lot more worried if Nando WAS happy to be taken off.

He's got a point. I never thought of it like that. :)

He was a bit pants to be fair.

I hope he's not having a strop 'cause he's being asked to play wide left ........

every pass and cross he made was far too heavy and didnt go to anybody

He played wide left many times last season and actually had his best games there, Birminghams tactics nullified him on Friday and he got about one decent cross in, he was disappointed when he came off and so he should be, he'll be in the 11 on Tuesday to take his frustration out on Blackburn, he wouldn't have signed a new contract if he wanted away but it seems some of our fans will not be happy until he's gone.

I've said it before but I wouldn't give a flying if ff was sold.

I expected him to step up and pay the club back after his new deal (which I don't feel he deserved). However he's been pretty poor. Would love to know what Hutchinson said to him on Friday.

Gutted though as he's the best player I've seen since Paolo. However he's tainted goods for me sadly.

I've said it before but I wouldn't give a flying if ff was sold.

I expected him to step up and pay the club back after his new deal (which I don't feel he deserved). However he's been pretty poor. Would love to know what Hutchinson said to him on Friday.

Gutted though as he's the best player I've seen since Paolo. However he's tainted goods for me sadly.

I can see what your saying mate, his performances have been very frustrating and just when you expect him to step up another half arsed display comes along. Fortunately were not as reliant on him now.

He played wide left many times last season and actually had his best games there, Birminghams tactics nullified him on Friday and he got about one decent cross in, he was disappointed when he came off and so he should be, he'll be in the 11 on Tuesday to take his frustration out on Blackburn, he wouldn't have signed a new contract if he wanted away but it seems some of our fans will not be happy until he's gone.

Different times now top I'm afraid.

Yes .......... before his refusal to play ............ not so sure now though.

Signing a new contract just means we'd get more for him if things go out of the pram.

IF he gets his proper head back on, then great, of course I'd be happier, but his proper head isn't with us at the moment.

Summat's not right with him, but only he (and his confidantes) know what it is.

I'm willing him to return to his old self.

I can see what your saying mate, his performances have been very frustrating and just when you expect him to step up another half arsed display comes along. Fortunately were not as reliant on him now.

Exactly that mate. And I feel with the signings we've prepared for life without him.

Saying that I'd love to see the ff of last season. What an idiot he's been, had legend status chance at this club.

Edited by senwar

. ... And I feel with the signings we've prepared for life without him...

i agree, i think this is exactly where they're headed.

the attempt to play winnall in was a nice idea, but the rest was awful vs brum. i might have given him 10 minutes of the 2nd half with his initial sole goal being to complete a pass and go from there, but then i'd also have been tempted to bring on reach at half time.(would depend on ff demeanor in the dressing room).

i'm looking forward to winnall getting a couple more games under his belt.