Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

Your lot are welcome to the useless donkey. Rather than Veolia UK emptying my bins I am wondering if Sheffield Wednesday do the job and also pay me. Well, they do like paying money to take other people's rubbish away :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Obviously you've got a team of useless donkeys looking at how you've dropped through the leagues like a stone over recent years...;)

What a shame...

X

Your lot are welcome to the useless donkey. Rather than Veolia UK emptying my bins I am wondering if Sheffield Wednesday do the job and also pay me. Well, they do like paying money to take other people's rubbish away :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm sure Veolia have been very busy picking up Plastic pigs, stress balls & fake funeral processions down at the Valley to worry about emptying bins. :hihi:

Anyway done deal

Youth fa cup Owls 1.0 up/ 2.0/ 3.0 finished now 5th round to either Chelsea or birmingham.

Edited by owl.66

DONE DEAL

Full-back Morgan Fox has left Charlton to join Championship side Sheffield Wednesday for an undisclosed fee.

1h

Charlton Athletic FC ✔ @CAFCofficial

NEWS | Morgan Fox has completed a move to @swfc for an undisclosed fee --> http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-morgan-fox-sheffield-wednesday-transfer-3505076.aspx … #cafc

So one in one out, Devante Rodney gone to Hartlepool.

---------- Post added 06-01-2017 at 20:03 ----------

Villa let Gestede go to Middlesborough for £6-£7 million, could be interesting.

Read this on Sky.

Aitor Karanka says the £6m arrival of Rudy Gestede at Middlesbrough could lead to Jordan Rhodes' exit from the club.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11680/10720190/jordan-rhodes-could-leave-middlesbrough-following-rudy-gestede-signing

Edited by iansheff

Portuguese media saying Rui Pedro is a target for the Owls.

Who is he,, mmmm tbh don't know anything about him.

Portuguese media saying Rui Pedro is a target for the Owls.

Who is he,, mmmm tbh don't know anything about him.

I don't either but what is it with Portugese footballers ? Not all of them are that good !

I don't either but what is it with Portugese footballers ? Not all of them are that good !

Like Brazilians,they are very skillful,they work harder than us at technique and the basics, look at some of the portugese national players from the past,they compare well against Brazil,its in the striking department theyve always been let down

---------- Post added 07-01-2017 at 00:13 ----------

Wednesday and leeds linked strongley with Nahki Wells whose contract expires in the sumer,Wednesday were linked with wells last summer

Like Brazilians,they are very skillful,they work harder than us at technique and the basics, look at some of the portugese national players from the past,they compare well against Brazil,its in the striking department theyve always been let down

---------- Post added 07-01-2017 at 00:13 ----------

Wednesday and leeds linked strongley with Nahki Wells whose contract expires in the sumer,Wednesday were linked with wells last summer

I agree but I think only two from my memory were 'World class', Eusebio and Ronaldo who were both forwards and a fifty year difference in the eras. The skills of the related country's players granted but not too many are turning up at the likes of Brunton Park, Carlisle or , Grimsby Town FC in Blundell Park, Cleethorpes on a February evening !

Boro news....Jordan Rhodes talking to Villa today..

Good game tomorrow l hope !!!

Be still friends if ye beat us !! Lol..

Boro news....Jordan Rhodes talking to Villa today..

Good game tomorrow l hope !!!

Be still friends if ye beat us !! Lol..

Also seen you guys could be getting Patrick Bamford back on loan.

Alway's mate you're now an adopted Owlyborough. ;)

Thanks bud been good crack every season

Yeah bamford might be back

As for Rhodes l can't see him being a premiership striker he enjoys lower leagues l wish him well if he goes.

As for tomorrow were playing a few youngsters l think so might get turned over .

Strange as your promotion and our relegation battle are more important which to me is it is.

But everyone enjoys a cup run !!

Heard Owls representatives were watching Rotherhams striker Danny Ward in today's Fa cup tie against Oxford..

Rotherham fans saying he didn"t look bothered today and missed loads of chances Danny Ward