Newcastle v Sheffield Wednesday 26/12/16

top4718

From what I can gather that's right Ian.

The position is, If he accepts the five match ban as now, the first game he will miss is against the Owls. If he uses the seven day appeal he will play against the Owls but the commission can change the five game ban which could be increased. Now do N.U.F.C. take that gamble. A final decision has yet to be made.

Seen Newcastle play several times this season..........

Sen Wednesday play a few times this season.............

No competition in the slightest! Newcastle are way superior in every department on the pitch and will cut The Owls back four open with ease.

Boxing day disaster for The Owls (awaits yet another reference to the boxing day massacre).....

Newcastle 4 - 1 Wednesday

so predictable,,,yawn

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 17:54 ----------

As you mentioned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_8Wzvi2OYA

Enjoy ;)

thanks for the memorys:)

think green mans also forgot we beat "premiership" Newcastle not that long ago too

Does this mean you'll beat them this time round?

I think you'll get something out of this game. If you do win, it will give your season a jump start.

I'm dreading this game as you just might win this one, and we'll not hear the last of it.

Does this mean you'll beat them this time round?

I think you'll get something out of this game. If you do win, it will give your season a jump start.

I'm dreading this game as you just might win this one, and we'll not hear the last of it.

It's one game in a season and won't have a massive impact either way.

Newcastle are the best side in the division, no doubts on that but we can go there knowing we can beat anybody and have potential match winners in the side, be very tough but not impossible. We could lose this win the next two and still be in top 6, loads of games still to play and this is in no way pivotal.

I think it's a strange question to ask, Newcastle aren't unbeatable or the Messiahs of the Championship & to take it to be a given 3 points would be a mistake on thier part.

It's going to be a tough old game but to take us lightly on past games will be a big mistake.... " WAWAW.

I don't...I take you lightly also based on recent form which in my opinion is a bit false and probably makes you look a lot better than what you actually are.

What's wrong with some owls on here, I've done nothing but been honest and sincere and the touchy and mardy replies is uncalled for.

All I've said is Wednesday will win this and possibly make you very credible promotional candidates.

We already are credible promotional candidates, this game won't change that either way.

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 20:12 ----------

I don't...I take you lightly also based on recent form which in my opinion is a bit false and probably makes you look a lot better than what you actually are.

Recent form is we've won games despite key players being injured or suspended.