Millwall V Blades.

Yes my concern is that some of the players have not played in front of the large crowds and our fans with intense expectations... thus some of the players looking frightened to death. He's picked players who "want to be hear" but that's not enough we need quality as well. But CW will know far more about building a football team than I do and so we have to trust him. I do think though we've made our bed in terms of managers and now we need to back him all the way. Even if we go down which I hope not.

Things can not get worse can they?

you can't expect him to get it right straight away, it might take time. i do think though whatever happens this season you have to give wilder a couple of seasons at it. there has to be a time whan you say getting a new manager isn't the answer

you can't expect him to get it right straight away, it might take time. i do think though whatever happens this season you have to give wilder a couple of seasons at it. there has to be a time whan you say getting a new manager isn't the answer

The thing is that 15,000 fans didn't see how well we played at Bolton and what we are capable of therefore can only go on a couple of below par home performances.

Funnily enough though our better performances have come on the road away from the red hot cauldron of expecting fans.

We need a creative midfielder in there that is a cert however the players we have will start to hit some sort of form sooner or later because the talent is obviously there. In the meantime, fans behaving like fans and supporting as opposed to getting on backs will help speed up the process no doubt.

The fans were great at Millwall yesterday despite our lack of chances and the performance was one of our better ones.

Things can not get worse can they?

You've had it worse but I don't expect it to get that bad again.

If United sack Wilder then no serious candidate will be interested working for McCabe, or at least I'd hope so. Terrible start to the season, but United need stability and a man to execute a proper plan. Too much panic for years.

If United sack Wilder then no serious candidate will be interested working for McCabe, or at least I'd hope so. Terrible start to the season, but United need stability and a man to execute a proper plan. Too much panic for years.

Totally agree Tim....

......despite our lack of chances and the performance was one of our better ones.

So one of United's better performances still resulted in a lack of chances. The club has been on the slide for nearly 10 years now despite having had managers that have done well elsewhere. I wonder how far down they will drop before they bottom out.

I`m no expert on football.I am like everyone who posts on here.We just have opinions.But i do know that United are the bottom team in their league and out of a cup already.

1 point in 4 games too.

This proves that united are getting things wrong.NO EXCUSES Ie new team/manager etc etc

Other teams get new players/managers and they do allright.

What the answer is i don`t know but it proves the players at the lane are not good enough.

Otherwise they would be further up the league.

Simples!!!!