Match day prices wednesday v villa

Sheridan1-0

Why do i want to look at PREMIER league prices to compare.

Owls are in the 2nd tier !!!!!

---------- Post added 16-07-2016 at 16:00 ----------

plus your trying to belittle the blades again because your embarrassed over owls prices.

Just admit the owner is a robber

Nothing to be embarrassed about the first game is way overpriced (to encourage people to buy memberships) the rest of the season was reasonable, why are you ignoring this fact to continue with your rant.

I'll ask for a third time, was the football at the lane value for money last season as it was at Hillsborough?

Nothing to be embarrassed about the first game is way overpriced (to encourage people to buy memberships) the rest of the season was reasonable, why are you ignoring this fact to continue with your rant.

I'll ask for a third time, was the football at the lane value for money last season as it was at Hillsborough?

Why on earth do you keep on persisting with your post about the prices at Bramall Lane on a thread titled 'Match Day Prices Wednesday v Villa'?

Maybe you should start another topic about Blades prices or even better still you could visit our ticket office at BDTBL. Who knows, you might even end up liking it :hihi:

Why on earth do you keep on persisting with your post about the prices at Bramall Lane on a thread titled 'Match Day Prices Wednesday v Villa'?

Maybe you should start another topic about Blades prices or even better still you could visit our ticket office at BDTBL. Who knows, you might even end up liking it :hihi:

One of your posters has called the Owls chairman a robber but won't respond when presented with facts, I have been to your ground on a few occasions and have no wish to go back.

Paying £42 for a ticket for a club in the second tier is not value for money it's scandalous and everyone knows it. Just like it is for the game at Bolton.

The problem is, from a business point of view, the club owner will need to get his money back... just basic business sense.

The Wednesday chairman creeps up to the fans for a reason, just remember that.

Edited by Futures Red

i dont think he actually meant the prices, i think he meant the crap football :hihi:

and dearest

---------- Post added 16-07-2016 at 10:15 ----------

wednesday fans

Back that up!!!

Cos you can`t

Your brilliant owner is ????

Don't think anyone will argue the point that match day ticket prices for the Villa game are way over the top.... But that's one game the other matches are likely to be around 10/15% cheaper on average over the season.

Typically the first match of the season attracts a decent crowd regardless of the opposition... It was done against Brizzle City last year ... So it's understandable that prices are high again for the Villa game ... But not necessarily acceptable..

DC has done fantastically well for Wednesday since he came in ... The one area he's slipped up on is Match day ticket prices....

Just as well the Villa game is on Sky .. Those who can't afford/can't justify a £49 ticket will no doubt stay home or find a pub to watch the game..

So it has been said the prices are as an incentive to encourage people to buy membership, how does that work out for the Villa fans who are being ripped off?.

Villa fans, don't get me started :rant:

Was it not Aston Villa who stole Ron Atkinson from Wednesday after leading us to glory?

Was it not Aston Villa who came to Hillsborough on the opening day on the season back in 1991 and then added insult to injury?

Was it not Aston Villa who after going 2 goals down, then came back to beat us 3 - 2, with an ex owl scoring the winner?

Charge them £300 as far as I'm concerned

Just as well the Villa game is on Sky .. Those who can't afford/can't justify a £49 ticket will no doubt stay home or find a pub to watch the game..

That's the whole point though, it is driving people away from live football.

The opening day of the season is a game full of optimism, everyone is on 0 pts and a good win can set you well on your way.

The Owls have done Villa fans over and it isn't acceptable.

Sadly, other teams have done the same as the Owls as well.

Unless there is proper boycotts, it will continue too.