Match day prices wednesday v villa

As we were discussing Ticket prices earlier this week..

Wednesday have just announced that the Aston Villa game on the 7th August is classed as Category A which means an adult ticket for the Kop is £42/each and an adult ticket for the South Stand is £49/each ...

We'll not get many "walk up" fans at those prices..mind you we have got "the highest paid player in the Championship"... so we have to pay his wages somehow..:hihi:

Wednesday have just announced that the Aston Villa game on the 7th August is classed as Category A which means an adult ticket for the Kop is £42/each and an adult ticket for the South Stand is £49/each ...

We'll not get many "walk up" fans at those prices..mind you we have got "the highest paid player in the Championship"... so we have to pay his wages somehow..:hihi:

This is it though, £35,000 per week is a lot of money and ultimately fans pay it. It's getting out of hand.

Doubt we'll get no walk up fans at that price,ludicrous.

Doubt we'll get no walk up fans at that price,ludicrous.

:(

At the risk of being jumped on...

... does anyone think it might be an underhanded way of 'encouraging' fans to buy season tickets?

(No... me neither!) :hihi:

Guest sibon

You get a ten pound discount for members plus there are attractively priced junior tickets, so it isn't quite as bad as it sounds. Still pretty steep though.

---------- Post added 14-07-2016 at 18:40 ----------

:(

At the risk of being jumped on...

... does anyone think it might be an underhanded way of 'encouraging' fans to buy season tickets?

(No... me neither!) :hihi:

Definitely. I don't blame him either

You get a ten pound discount for members plus there are attractively priced junior tickets, so it isn't quite as bad as it sounds. Still pretty steep though.

---------- Post added 14-07-2016 at 18:40 ----------

Definitely. I don't blame him either

It could have worked I know a few who have taken the three year season ticket option up.

Who says 'we' have the 'highest paid player in the Championship' what about the Newcastle United player's who are now, 'Hello' in that division. I still say that last season's top wage was Derby County's Tom Ince. Yes and Aston Villa are among us now, but do their player's (after last season's debacle) get paid ? Perhaps Norwich City's loanee, Patrick Bamford might be getting a few quid, as his 'employer's' are Chelsea F.C.

Edited by stpetre
Add

Guest sibon
It could have worked I know a few who have taken the three year season ticket option up.

There are a range of options to make it affordable. None of them work for the one match walk up fan, but we've had three year tickets, two year tickets, one year tickets, first half season tickets and membership.

It is possible to watch Wednesday for a reasonable price, but only if you commit to quite a few games per season.

Who says 'we' have the 'highest paid player in the Championship' what about the Newcastle United player's who are now, 'Hello' in that division. I still say that last season's top wage was Derby County's Tom Ince. Yes and Aston Villa are among us now, but do their player's (after last season's debacle) get paid ? Perhaps Norwich City's loanee, Patrick Bamford might be getting a few quid, as his 'employer's' are Chelsea F.C.

I've no doubt Fletcher isn't the highest paid player in the Championship but someone else on the Forum seems to think he is apparently...

I've no doubt Fletcher isn't the highest paid player in the Championship but someone else on the Forum seems to think he is apparently...

Yes Sheridan where do they get the 'information' from ,do they know the colour of the man's underwear and his dog's name too ?