Owls vs Hull - play off final 2016

I'm a Blade but I think you'd easily sell 50k, mind you the woodwork has really opened up (I knew we both hve them), but I have good friend who's an avid Owl and I think been to every home game this season. Yet the poor bloke cannot get one for Wembley and that is mainly thanks to the once a season glory hunters (Blades included in this), it is just so wrong.

I am so surprised Hull struggling to sell their allocation, I have heard whispers of Owls going to Hull for tickets does anyone know if this is true.

Hey Pete top:banana:

I know a one of our customers has purchased tickets along with a couple of his mates who were aloud to get some aswell which was 6 per person, even towd Bruce sounded out a rally cry to get there supporters to come out in force to stop the owls from purchasing tickets for the Hull end. WAWAW

Hey Pete top:banana:

I know a one of our customers has purchased tickets along with a couple of his mates who were aloud to get some aswell which was 6 per person, even towd Bruce sounded out a rally cry to get there supporters to come out in force to stop the owls from purchasing tickets for the Hull end. WAWAW

Let's hope there isn't any bother but with this situation it could easily happen.

Let's hope there isn't any bother but with this situation it could easily happen.

That Jim is so true, plus I'm surprised they got some due to the accent change if they have got them just proves Hull just want the money. The last thing you want to see at a P/off final is fighting, or at any game come to that.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 13:46 ----------

If he's been to every home game this season then I find it very hard to believe he 'can't get a ticket'. No way has he paid for 23 home games pay on the gate.

He's just gone into that draw thing with the xtra is it 600 tickets, plus trust me he couldn't get one.

I'm the bloke Pete is referring too, so ill explain why I haven't got a ticket , I simply couldn't afford the initial expense of a season ticket for personal reasons , therefore I purchased two ( me and my brother )each home game , this entitled me to one play off ticket , if ive bought two everytime then surely I should have been entitled to two IDs but no , that meant if my brother had managed to get a ticket we wouldn't have been sat together , big deal you might say , but when you've goner together since 1968 and been through all the bad times together , these are the sort of games that make up for it and you want to enjoy it together , so I gave my ID away and risked waiting until Tuesday but failed to get any ,ive explained this to the club who totally understand my grievance and said if any came available I would be considered , but as of yet no joy , gutted but its not life threatening so ill get over it.

I am sorry to read that Gary - I really hope that the club come through for you pal X

On a truly sad note, I would ask those who are going from here to participate in the following.

I am aware that on 12 minutes the Hull fans, and many of us Owls too will be paying a tribute to a 12 year old little girl who is currently battling cancer.

But last night my friend's Dad lost his battle with it. The whole family are true Owls, Terry himself refused to believe he wouldn't make the final on Saturday and had a ticket to go. I have copied this from The Wednesday Facebook page.

"Let's make this happen for Terry.

A lifelong Wednesday fan rarely ever missed a match due to his love of the club wanted nothing more than to see his team back in the premiership sadly lost his his battle to cancer last night after only been diagnosed 13 weeks ago

Terry Robinson aged 56 had a ticket for Saturday's match to go make another memory with his family before he passed away, unfortunately this can never happen, ideally we would love a minutes applause (56th min) like they do at hillsborough to celebrate his life and add to the memories his family hold

He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.

Terry was a top bloke and always had the respect of all his blades mates in the fox in Beighton Top Top bloke with an happy smile Rip Terry.

Managed to get two tickets ,paid over the odds but will be worth it.

Brilliant Gary - hope it wasn't too much over the odds but well chuffed for you XXX

Managed to get two tickets ,paid over the odds but will be worth it.

That's great news Gaz ,pleased for you .

Now your on your way to Wembley engulfing Carlos's dream with us all.

Enjoy mate.:)

Carlos had a dream "and its becoming extremely true"

WEARH SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WEARH ON OUR WAY BACK .

WAWAW

Not long now guys one more kip and off we toddle, safe journey to all...