South Yorks Police in trouble again

Don't forget that there are other police forces in the country with just as much to hide as South Yorkshire has done. As for the Hillsborough disaster, I personally think they got a rough ride with that one.

Five men have appeared in court accused of misusing the camera on a police helicopter to film people who were naked or having sex.

Two serving police officers, a retired police officer, a current pilot and a retired pilot were arrested as part of a South Yorkshire Police investigation.

Reports had been made that the force's helicopter had been used for inappropriate filming, Sheffield Magistrates' Court heard.

All five are charged with misconduct.

Maybe the filming of people having sex was just evidence gathering:hihi:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36259647

In our house we dont call em Bobbies any more we call em Tommies , The peeping type.:hihi:

Eyes report to the soul yet the pictograph never lies without just cause. Could the righteous man deny another of his sight for the gains that will never truly ripen?

Don't forget that there are other police forces in the country with just as much to hide as South Yorkshire has done. As for the Hillsborough disaster, I personally think they got a rough ride with that one.

That doesn't say a great deal for those in other police forces.

Eyes report to the soul yet the pictograph never lies without just cause. Could the righteous man deny another of his sight for the gains that will never truly ripen?

Bit too cryptic for me :hihi:

Yeah, it was a bit harsh catching them out changing their statements, lying and being responsible for killing those people. Rough ride.

Bit too cryptic for me :hihi:

The tethered mind will never flourish.

Yeah, it was a bit harsh catching them out changing their statements, lying and being responsible for killing those people. Rough ride.

killing ??????

You're not familiar with the Hillsborough disaster and the people who died?

You're not familiar with the Hillsborough disaster and the people who died?

Their can't be a soul living who isn't familiar with the details.

It's be turned inside out, back to front and upside down and rightly so.

There was FAR more to the end result of the incident than just the action or inaction of SYP as you rightly know but don't let that stop your rant.

Edited by Daven

I don't see how SYP have been given a rough ride, they committed crimes and then spent 30 years trying to hide them.

quote: being responsible for killing those people.

I would have only expected that comment to come from an idiot, but you live and learn..

Edited by therascal

quote: being responsible for killing those people.

I would have only expected that comment to come from an idiot, but you live and learn..

There was me thinking that that was the outcome of numerous public and private inquiries? But clearly you know better than all the investigators and judges who have made their ruling so I shall bow to your superior knowledge. :rolleyes: