Anti Semitism rife in labour ranks.

A bus exploded in the centre of Jerusalem yesterday raising fears of further Palestinian suicide attacks .

Demo's outside the Town Hall any one.

Cars explode all the time.

Just ask some Iranian nuclear scientists and their families.

A bus exploded in the centre of Jerusalem yesterday raising fears of further Palestinian suicide attacks .

Demo's outside the Town Hall any one.

We're not holding our breath; apparently only one faction's allowed to kill the other one willy-nilly, untrammeled by the rule of law.

We're not holding our breath; apparently only one faction's allowed to kill the other one willy-nilly, untrammeled by the rule of law.

Yes, the israeli army get to slaughter Palestinian civilians with impunity. I think it was around 700 Palestinian children that were killed the last time the israeli army hosted one of their regular genocide celebrations in Gaza a couple of years back, wasn't it.

Yes, the israeli army get to slaughter Palestinian civilians with impunity. I think it was around 700 Palestinian children that were killed the last time the israeli army hosted one of their regular genocide celebrations in Gaza a couple of years back, wasn't it.

Genocide a deadly subject among the Israelis ,no need to THINK about that one it is a six million dollar fact.

---------- Post added 19-04-2016 at 18:33 ----------

I can see both sides grievances but only one seems to be mentioned when the group protests out side the Town Hall.

Genocide a deadly subject among the Israelis ,no need to THINK about that one it is a six million dollar fact.

Ah yes, the genocide committed by White, European males sixty years ago. That's the one you mean, isn't it? Not committed by the Palestinians in recent times, but by White, European males sixty years ago.

I can see both sides grievances but only one seems to be mentioned when the group protests out side the Town Hall.

Probably because the other side has support from all sides of the political spectrum, including our very own Labour MPs Meg Munn, David Blunkett, Caroline Flint and Denis "jailbird" MacShameless.

Ah yes, the genocide committed by White, European males sixty years ago. That's the one you mean, isn't it? Not committed by the Palestinians in recent times, but by White, European males sixty years ago.

Probably because the other side has support from all sides of the political spectrum, including our very own Labour MPs Meg Munn, David Blunkett, Caroline Flint and Denis "jailbird" MacShameless.

Meg Bubbles Munn retired, it's Louise Red Haigh now, point of interest. And Harpham, replaced Blunket, soon to be replaced by Mohammed, if all goes well for the LibDems :D. Although I'm sure you know that.

Would you please give the evidence that points to genocide of Palestinians by Israelis please.

The International courts that sit in the Hague can then ask for the perpetrators to be handed over so as they can be charged and sentenced.

yes, I wonder if the Joker can point to any other examples of 'genocide' in human history, where the victims of the 'genocide', far from decreasing in numbers as victims of genocide always do, have actually tripled in size, their life expectancy is twice as as long as it was before, they are receiving better health care and educations than they ever did, and where their incomes have increased massively over the past fifty years as has happened with Palestinian Arabs.

yes, I wonder if the Joker can point to any other examples of 'genocide' in human history, where the victims of the 'genocide', far from decreasing in numbers as victims of genocide always do, have actually tripled in size, their life expectancy is twice as as long as it was before, they are receiving better health care and educations than they ever did, and where their incomes have increased massively over the past fifty years as has happened with Palestinian Arabs.

Another situation that is over looked by the Muslim and Arab World as well as the demonstrators out side the Town Hall.