Anti Semitism rife in labour ranks.

Would you please give the evidence that points to genocide of Palestinians by Israelis please.

The International courts that sit in the Hague can then ask for the perpetrators to be handed over so as they can be charged and sentenced.

Moreover, any Israeli soldier who does kill anyone is required to account for his or her actions in an Israeli court. Israel has a well-established and tenacious judicial system. Whilst a Palestinian who kills an Israeli is usually lionised- and never tried in court!

I don't really understand why people have to chose sides in the Palestinian conflict. Clearly both sides armed forces are committing atrocities, with the ordinary people, again on both sides of the conflict suffering.

I don't really understand why people have to chose sides in the Palestinian conflict. Clearly both sides armed forces are committing atrocities, with the ordinary people, again on both sides of the conflict suffering.

If we were to ever truly abandon the Israelis, they'd be slaughtered. It's the stated aim of their enemies and they've tried several times already. It's something of a miracle that its hasn't happened already.

The entire situation with the Palestinians is a result of previous attempts by Israel's neighbours to "drive them into the sea".

---------- Post added 21-04-2016 at 11:53 ----------

But, back on the thread topic Anti Semitism rife in labour ranks...

I don't think it's really Anti-Semitism. And I'm not saying that because the Palestinians are mostly Semites as well.

It's a presumption that the strong are in the wrong. Israel is dominant so it must be the bad guy.

It may also be a presumption that all terrorists are really freedom fighters.

If we were to ever truly abandon the Israelis, they'd be slaughtered.
I'm not so sure or, at any rate, they certainly wouldn't get slaughtered alone: they'd have no compunction turning Damas, Tehran and a few more neighbouring capital cities into oversize glow-in-the-dark car parks. As a matter of sheer survival...none what-so-ever indeed :|

I'm not so sure or, at any rate, they certainly wouldn't get slaughtered alone: they'd have no compunction turning Damas, Tehran and a few more neighbouring capital cities into oversize glow-in-the-dark car parks. As a matter of sheer survival...none what-so-ever indeed :|

I'm not sure that would matter to some.

It seems as though Anti Semitism is now spreading into Universities after Malia Bouattia who is an outspoken anti semitist has been appointed president of the National Union of Students.

Perhaps the left leaning wings of our society should take a close look at their policies before our Country forgets the past history of others who we so valiantly fought against in the War on Fascism ,.

---------- Post added 27-04-2016 at 19:23 ----------

But, back on the thread topic Anti Semitism rife in labour ranks...

---------- Post added 27-04-2016 at 19:29 ----------

Naz Shah the Labour M P for Bradford has been suspended from Parliament today for her Anti Semitism comments.

---------- Post added 27-04-2016 at 19:37 ----------

Edited by samssong