Leicester City (Gooo on lads).

Strangely, over the last 4 weeks it's the first result i look for mid- week and weekends, and before Sheffield Wednesday.

I truly hope they do it....Come on Leicester.:thumbsup:

I was reading earlier about a man in Sheffield that before the start of the season had a tenner on them to win the Premiership at 5000/1,

He cashed it out last week I believe, won £21,000!

Its great to see it shaken up a bit, someone else up there instead of the usual suspects :)

Strangely, over the last 4 weeks it's the first result i look for mid- week and weekends, and before Sheffield Wednesday.

I truly hope they do it....Come on Leicester.:thumbsup:

Don't jinx it you fool! I've deliberately not posted anything about their exploits recently for fear of cursing them.

Don't jinx it you fool! I've deliberately not posted anything about their exploits recently for fear of cursing them.

Sorry for breathing TFH!

Come on boys......Beat the bookie.

I'm the same (probably even more so being a Blade and all cos there's really nowt to come for us this season....cheers Nige!) People are getting shakey over it now but I personally think they're gonna do it. Although the pressure is on in many a way, it's more so off for them in all reality because even now, 5 points clear and 7 games to go, the pundits and experts we listen too week in week out still doubt they can do it. They have nothing to lose as the expectation is still not there. Keep a calm head and it's only theirs to lose. Go Leicester!

Sorry for breathing TFH!

Come on boys......Beat the bookie.

Breath in May. Celebrate wildly in May. Watch in delirium as ranieri holds aloft the premier league trophy at Chelsea.

But do it in May. ;););)

The Thai billionaire owner seems to have been airbrushed out of Leicester City's success. I guess that it doesn't fit in with the narrative though.

Poor Tottenham

The ONE year they have a real chance and along come Leicester :D

Poor Tottenham

The ONE year they have a real chance and along come Leicester :D

Do you remember when they managed to finish 4th in the league and they thought that they qualified for the Champions League. That was until Chelsea against all the odds managed to win the Champions League and they took Spurs' qualifying place away from them.

Always the Bridesmaid eh?

Hi nikki-red,

The Leicester fan cashed out at £29,000-00, on the saturday morning (only hours) before Spurs drew with arsenal in that days early kick off, leaving Leicester clear at the top!.

What would his bet have been worth after that result?

What would his bet be worth now?.

I would have seen it through to the (bitter!!??) end.

What would you have done/do??...

Suppose it depends how long memories are on the Tottenham question.In their double year of 1961 they beat Leicester in the FA cup final.(Wednesday were runners up in the league).Leicester have never won the league or FA cup.I certainty dont begrudge them and they were the first team I ever saw Live.

Hi nikki-red,

The Leicester fan cashed out at £29,000-00, on the saturday morning (only hours) before Spurs drew with arsenal in that days early kick off, leaving Leicester clear at the top!.

What would his bet have been worth after that result?

What would his bet be worth now?.

I would have seen it through to the (bitter!!??) end.

What would you have done/do??...

I think there's another 3 or 4 blokes still holding out for the big win.