Who can unlock my iPhone 5c

waqz123

not true i had mine unlocked and its fine

Then yours was 'officially' unlocked - Unlocking using software when Jailbroken, will cause the phone to re-lock when you update the iOS, as it basically re-sets the software, and un-jailbreaks it.....

the only way to do it is like said above, with a network unlock...

There are some shops that are allowed to do it (Authed by apple, have access to the code servers etc) - but there's not many...

How much is it to unlock a iPhone 5c it is currently on vodafone

I paid about £35 but it was a year ago, then daughter could use any sim she wanted, she used Giffgaff did it at a shop in Wombwell they also have a shop at Mexbrough. She soon swapped to Android though as she couldnt get along with the Apple.

Don't pay anyone until you've contacted Vodafone. It may be free depending on circumstances.

Pay Monthly. For Vodafone Pay Monthly customers, it’s free to unlock an iPhone providing you’ve had it for at least 12 months. If you’ve had the iPhone for less than 12 months, you’ll be charged an unlocking fee of £19.99. The unlocking process should be completed within 10 days. You can make the request through Vodafone’s online form.

Pay As You Go. There’s an administration charge of £19.99 to unlock your iPhone from Vodafone. This is taken from your Pay As You Go airtime balance so be sure to top up by at least £20 prior to making the request to unlock your iPhone. Pay As You Go customers should request an unlock through Vodafone’s online form.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/?dfacid=1&cid=aff-aw-default-106140&callwinid=106140&awc=1257_1455608183_51540d23bb4a201ec07aacdaa18fa40a

I paid about £35 but it was a year ago, then daughter could use any sim she wanted, she used Giffgaff did it at a shop in Wombwell they also have a shop at Mexbrough. She soon swapped to Android though as she couldnt get along with the Apple.

FWIW last Iphone I had unlocked was 20 quid, I think it's dropped to under a tenner now.

Thats what my network charge.