Transfer window signings.

For the Owls

Ben Marshall. / Craig Noone

Danny Batth

Dwight Gayle.

I'd still have Marshall for the right price. Gayle could do well but not sure he'd be a 20 goal a season striker. Think we can get better than batth though. Not really seen us linked with anyone yet though

I'd still have Marshall for the right price. Gayle could do well but not sure he'd be a 20 goal a season striker. Think we can get better than batth though. Not really seen us linked with anyone yet though

I think you need a decent centre half in to cover injuries. Batth could be an ideal target.

already hearing a Hooper deal was sorted out weeks ago

rumour is 8mill which is hard to believe

fessi only cost us 3mill

Bristol City, Huddersfield and Preston are all interested in taking out-of-favour Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Lewis McGugan on loan.

Source from inside the club, Burnley are preparing to go for Sheffield Wednesday Centre Back Sam Hutchinson in January.

Sheffield Wednesday are interested in the possibility of bringing Rickie Lambert to Yorkshire, but the player himself is not keen on moving north.

a few flying round again lol

Edited by flynnroy

Some people saying Ryan Tafazolli centre half from Mansfield.

A former trainee at Southampton.

That is just resurrecting an old rumour pal, from the Clough era, Clough wanted to bring the lad in and send Collins to Mansfield to sweeten the deal.

---------- Post added 02-01-2016 at 13:49 ----------

Not heard that.

But by all accounts, Morsy is not a rumour, more a certainty

Morsy is one of the better players I have seen this season, he would be a very good addition.

That is just resurrecting an old rumour pal, from the Clough era, Clough wanted to bring the lad in and send Collins to Mansfield to sweeten the deal.

---------- Post added 02-01-2016 at 13:49 ----------

Morsy is one of the better players I have seen this season, he would be a very good addition.

If sending Collins is to sweeten the deal, it must be a pretty rotten deal! :hihi:

just heard a little gem of a rumour McGugan to Fulham McCormack to owls. don't know how it works with transfer embargo?

Hearing Adkins on the radio tonight I don't think a transfer bonanza will be happening at the Lane (again) best start thinking of the excuses lads.

The Owls may do a bit of tweaking but big changes not needed, maybe a CB as Turner seems injury prone although Sasso is supposed to have been MOM worthy today, possibly tie up the Hooper deal as well.

Hearing Adkins on the radio tonight I don't think a transfer bonanza will be happening at the Lane (again) best start thinking of the excuses lads.

The Owls may do a bit of tweaking but big changes not needed, maybe a CB as Turner seems injury prone although Sasso is supposed to have been MOM worthy today, possibly tie up the Hooper deal as well.

If you want to go up automatically, you need a much better quality striker than you currently have at the club.

If you want to go up automatically, you need a much better quality striker than you currently have at the club.

I'm not so sure that's true, scoring plenty of goals throughout the team and FF is already on 10.

Talking about the CB positions at the Owls, I think it is time to send Turner back to his club, too injury prone, not getting enough time here to be worth his deal (as I understand it we pay his wages at the moment). I'd rather see a younger lad brought in to try and make an impression.

-sticks the mod hat on-

Since the other thread has already been removed because people do not know what it is to behave. I would rather not see this one go the same way.

Some posts were removed due to them being replies/commenting on the removed thread. Granted that was before it was removed. So just thought I would explain that to those who posted about it. It wasn't that you did wrong on that. Just saves any further 'agro' on it later.

Moving swiftly on. Some members are still baiting and winding up other members. I don't know how many times this has to be said. But if you really can't stand another member's posting. Put them on ignore rather than replying. And yes, if anyone is baiting. Then press the report button rather than reply.

Ask yourself this: Is the winding up worth your account? I would hope the answer is no. But ultimately that choice is yours.

The baiting and winding up will cease one way or another. I hope I've made myself more than clear it will not be tolerated.

I just heard on twitter that Bournemouth are after Barry Bannan a £1 million swoop is on the cards apparently.I think he is worth a lot more than that Wednesday would be foolish to sell him so cheap..