Is this poster really sexist?

Is this advert sexist?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is this advert sexist?

Should I have put "Muslim interfering again"?

Sadiq Khan is a Muslim and he is an example of a trend in British society of Muslims interfering.

So b*****y what if he's a muslim?

Sadiq Khan is a Muslim and he is an example of a trend in British society of Muslims interfering.

So you believe that muslims have no place commenting upon things in our society.

The reason the posters were removed are certainly not a Muslim thing.

Thing is though,I don't think either MP was actually offended for one moment,but they would have been fully aware (and their advisers no doubt) who their actions would/would not have appealed to .

Maybe the word "suffragette" was trending at the time of their tweets :hihi:.

So you believe that muslims have no place commenting upon things in our society.

Amazing isn't it. Muslims can't win. One minute they are perceived as objectifiers of women, but when they do object at objectification they are interfering.

also a female mp protested, is it a woman thing too?

Sadik Khan is also a man, is it men interfering as usual?

or just a muslim?

Ethnic minorities are part and parcel of the framework of our society..get over it.

Ethnic minorities are part and parcel of the framework of our society..get over it.

Tomorrow Happ Hazzard will be complaining that Muslims shut themselves away into their separate ghettoes and aren't interesting in taking part in "British" society.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

If Muslims had their way, women would be covered up with the burka. I am strongly against this.

Teresa Pearce is quoted as saying: "Women face sexual abuse and harassment every day on public transport and it was appalling to see that Southeastern think that it is OK to trivialise it in this way", so, surely the objection to the poster was that it could encourage behaviour such as this.

The British Transport Police obviously think it's a serious issue.

Muslims interfering again. Nothing sexist about the ad at all.

Lol. What a life you must lead if something like this, which has nothing to do with Muslims, has you frothing at the mouth.

The reason why Sadiq Khan also added his view-may have something to do with the fact he is Labour candidate for London mayor.

Muslims have brainwashed you- i bet you have them on your radar 24/7...so looks like you have allowed them to control you/created fear and distrust in your mind.

Enjoy the rest if your life living like this.

Lol. What a life you must lead if something like this, which has nothing to do with Muslims, has you frothing at the mouth.

The reason why Sadiq Khan also added his view-may have something to do with the fact he is Labour candidate for London mayor.

Muslims have brainwashed you- i bet you have them on your radar 24/7...so looks like you have allowed them to control you/created fear and distrust in your mind.

Enjoy the rest if your life living like this.

Oh no, now he knows that there is chance that London may have a Muslim mayor, he'll completely lose it!

Why single him out though and not the other (non-Muslim) MP who also complained?

---------- Post added 17-10-2015 at 14:52 ----------

Teresa Pearce is quoted as saying: "Women face sexual abuse and harassment every day on public transport and it was appalling to see that Southeastern think that it is OK to trivialise it in this way", so, surely the objection to the poster was that it could encourage behaviour such as this.

The British Transport Police obviously think it's a serious issue.

How exactly does this poster encourage or trivialise sexual abuse?