Who are the two girls sat on floor at Asda Handsworth tonight ?

That's all well and good but who was the bloke stood at the bus stop by the Nisa garage on City Road at 07:39 this morning?

The bloke stood at the bus stop was me I was on my way to the asda to sit behind the trolleys.

I was in the park other day with Max my dog. I saw a gentleman with his dog and the next time I looked the man was laid out on the grass! I kept thinking "I hope he's ok" In the end I went across and said "are you ok?". He looked up, gave me a filthy look and said "I'm just having a lie down"! Wish I hadn't bothered. Never even thanked me for caring!

It's entirely possible this gent was being sarcastic - like ' do I look ok' ?!!

It's entirely possible this gent was being sarcastic - like ' do I look ok' ?!!

I see plenty of people just lying around, maybe some are in need of attention, maybe some are just drunk and are having a lie down. It only takes being told to eff off in no uncertain terms that stops people giving a damn in future situations.

I see plenty of people just lying around, maybe some are in need of attention, maybe some are just drunk and are having a lie down. It only takes being told to eff off in no uncertain terms that stops people giving a damn in future situations.

I get that but the RN in me won't let it go.

Do you encounter many Nutters or "Scitsos" armed with knives during the course of your normal working day?

I hope nobody ever needs medical attention if you're the only person around; they'll be dead long before the Police officer you eventually called for has summoned an ambulance. :roll:

chocki - you did the right thing. Is Max a big scary dog? :D

There are some very strange people around infact some come on here and Post in Purple writing.:suspect:

Some right drama queens on this thread.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: agreed!

How young were they?!

Again not the right thing, the Bloke could have been a Nutter/ Scitso and got to his feet armed with a knife, so the moral of the story is! if your that concearned and in doubt give the Coppers a shout, that's what there here for. :help:

O dear. When was the last time you tried to shout a copper? Crumbs, they don't even turn up for burglaries these days...

[/b]

O dear. When was the last time you tried to shout a copper? Crumbs, they don't even turn up for burglaries these days...

Only if you live at an even number.:)

Thats odd:D

Cameron lives at number 10. :)

There are some very strange people around infact some come on here and Post in Purple writing.:suspect:

I like the purple :)