Have Wednesday changed the blue on the new shirt?

green_man

When the first pictures were released there was quite a few moaners saying it was a completely different blue ,then when the shirt hit the shops you could see it is the same blue as its always been.

He said cheers for that Gazza and UTO, hurts me to type that haha

---------- Post added 05-08-2015 at 22:22 ----------

One of "your lot"...:hihi:

You tell him "we have a chip on our shoulder and he's got a problem."..

and oh dear think "it wouldn't be good enough for you to wipe on "etc ....

Thought you were an adult with a responsible job..?

Grow up ... and think about what your posting

How I conduct myself outside of work is entirely up to me, as long as I stay on the right side of the law that is all that matters to my employers. How I conduct myself whilst doing my job is a completely different story and I have never had any complaints. Not that it is anything to do with you :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-08-2015 at 22:23 ----------

First of all it was can Carlos Carvalhal understand English.... and now what is the correct shade of blue on a Wednesday shirt.....

Is nothing happening in your red and white world...:help:

And he questions my conduct and tells me to grow up :hihi:

Edited by green_man

I've seen the shirt - it is a true Wednesday blue - no different - looks nice actually :)

Jeez, this is gonna get me crucified by a certain poster, but here goes, i like the new shirt, apart from the Owls connection, it looks pretty good....:gag::gag:

Don't bite to mr green man he knows any sane poster knows he likes a little rise, bugger it lets have a laugh and enjoy the season ahead stop bleeding biting, his hearts in the right place and strikes me as a football man even if it is long winded at times, for what it's worth we should embrace the new season because both sides have promise in our beautiful city of Sheffield...

First of all it was can Carlos Carvalhal understand English.... and now what is the correct shade of blue on a Wednesday shirt.....

Is nothing happening in your red and white world...:help:

i don't know whether there's subtle changes to colours or is it my old eyes but utds pink stripe is certainly getting darker,its nearly a red