Have Wednesday changed the blue on the new shirt?

green_man

Just sat here at work with my unfortunate Wednesday supporting workmate and he has a question for you Owls fans, might sound a bit of a daft one but I can see where he is coming from I suppose.

He decided against buying your home shirt as when he saw the original picture he didn't like it that much. He is sat reading The Star in the staff room with me now and he has seen another picture of it and he says the blue has been changed to the usual blue and he likes it now.

So there you go, has the blue changed? And is it the normal Wednesday blue? I would imagine 1 shirt sale hangs on your replies :hihi:

The shirt he doesn't like is this

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/webimage/1.7288323.1433175113!/image/3142256680.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/3142256680.jpg

The shirt he does like is this

http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.7394787.1438790044!/image/413563420.jpg

First of all it was can Carlos Carvalhal understand English.... and now what is the correct shade of blue on a Wednesday shirt.....

Is nothing happening in your red and white world...:help:

I am posting for one of your lot, if you don't want to help him out then don't I don't give the slightest. In fact I will tell him now that unfortunately the Owls fans have a chip on their shoulder and won't tell him. His problem not mine :hihi:

Unless you've not noticed I don't give two you know what's, it wouldn't be good enough for me to wipe on after a visit to the toilet!

Just sat here at work with my unfortunate Wednesday supporting workmate and he has a question for you Owls fans, might sound a bit of a daft one but I can see where he is coming from I suppose.

He decided against buying your home shirt as when he saw the original picture he didn't like it that much. He is sat reading The Star in the staff room with me now and he has seen another picture of it and he says the blue has been changed to the usual blue and he likes it now.

So there you go, has the blue changed? And is it the normal Wednesday blue? I would imagine 1 shirt sale hangs on your replies :hihi:

The shirt he doesn't like is this

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/webimage/1.7288323.1433175113!/image/3142256680.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/3142256680.jpg

The shirt he does like is this

http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.7394787.1438790044!/image/413563420.jpg

Yes well spotted , take the Owls badge for instance in "The Star " on the new shirt

it distinctively stands out against the older "Telegraph" shirt.

Guest sibon

This year's shirt is white and blue, a radical departure from the traditional blue and white.

That's what happens when you get communication problems. All sorts of colour mishaps.

I am posting for one of your lot, if you don't want to help him out then don't I don't give the slightest. In fact I will tell him now that unfortunately the Owls fans have a chip on their shoulder and won't tell him. His problem not mine :hihi:

Unless you've not noticed I don't give two you know what's, it wouldn't be good enough for me to wipe on after a visit to the toilet!

One of "your lot"...:hihi:

You tell him "we have a chip on our shoulder and he's got a problem."..

and oh dear think "it wouldn't be good enough for you to wipe on "etc ....

Thought you were an adult with a responsible job..?

Grow up ... and think about what your posting

Well not 100% sure but I think photoshop will be used which will help to inhance colours or lessen for different light or different back grounds .

Greenmans feeling the Blue change in his life he's AWAWA.:hihi: