Beard products in Sheffield

There is a shop on Division street that sells it, on the opposite side of the road and up from the City Hall, a yellow-fronted shop but I can't remember the name- a kind of hippyish-looking shop. The oil was about £10. But--- I have also bought beard oil and a bar of beard shampoo soap from Poundland, don't know if they have it in stock now, but it seemed as good as the more expensive products. (I don't have a beard myself, it was for my grandson!)

Buy it from Amazon, but you don't need special beard shampoo, ordinary shampoo does just fine. Beard oil, well I'm not convinced by it. Its a gimmick if you ask me.

But it doesn't smell of "craft ale" or "essence of Hipster" ;)

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Beard oil is far from a gimmick.

I had a good 2 year growth big beard.

It turned it from being nearly the texture of a Brillo pad into something people used to ask to touch.

(Which, incidentally, was very annoying).

Decent barber shops sell it. Honkytonks in the Forum arcade, Savill's on Division Street.

I used to make my own. Essential oils with a base liquid. Very easy.

As for shampoo, use it sparingly.

There is a shop on Division street that sells it, on the opposite side of the road and up from the City Hall, a yellow-fronted shop but I can't remember the name- a kind of hippyish-looking shop. The oil was about £10. But--- I have also bought beard oil and a bar of beard shampoo soap from Poundland, don't know if they have it in stock now, but it seemed as good as the more expensive products. (I don't have a beard myself, it was for my grandson!)

It's moonko. I bought my fella some moustache wax from there last year. It smelled lovely, like sandalwood and vanilla. Unfortunately it solidified a while ago :( he could do with it now, his beard is getting pretty immense :hihi:

It's moonko. I bought my fella some moustache wax from there last year. It smelled lovely, like sandalwood and vanilla. Unfortunately it solidified a while ago :( he could do with it now, his beard is getting pretty immense :hihi:

Yes, Moonco-- its a lovely shop! Thanks for reminding me, I must go again, they had lovely things.