Do any Snooker players live in Sheffield?

Ding does not "live" in Sheffield.

He visits here and has houses to stay in when he visits.

He does live in Sheffield not only has he said he does in an interview that was shown tonight I know someone who lives near him

---------- Post added 02-05-2016 at 00:41 ----------

There are loads of snooker players in Sheffield. I can take you to some of their houses if you want me to.

what a stupid question.

How is it a stupid question??? Name a few then who do then BTW I mean famous ones

Edited by JackK0

Ding does not "live" in Sheffield.

He visits here and has houses to stay in when he visits.

Well that's as good as :hihi: I doubt he would have houses here if he didn't like it here. (and why wouldn't he?)

To add as an aside, I hope we wins - putting Sheffield further on the map in China seems like a good idea to me.

Joe Davis, the greatest player in the history of the sport, was from/lived in Whitwell

Thanks for that but we're discussing Sheffield in this thread.

---------- Post added 02-05-2016 at 16:45 ----------

Did he get charged a search fee?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

To add as an aside, I hope we wins - putting Sheffield further on the map in China seems like a good idea to me.

If he wins it might make the relocation of the tournament to China (something those that run snooker would love to happen for the ££££££££) more likely.

If he wins it might make the relocation of the tournament to China (something those that run snooker would love to happen for the ££££££££) more likely.

There is always going to be the possibility of a move now snooker is a world sport. It will be shame when it happens, but that's what people call 'progress' and I can't stop that much as in some things I wish I could!!

It said on the programme earlier, that they will play the 50th Crucible tournament, so it is staying for now :)

Excellent news for our city. It brings loads of people here, really puts us on the map. Also, Restaurants, hotels, pubs, general eating places, taxis etc. all benefit from this 2 weeks.

I think the Crucible to snooker, is the Monaco of the F1 circuit :D

---------- Post added 02-05-2016 at 21:34 ----------

:)

Brilliant news eh?!