Should Laws Regarding Gun Ownership Be Tightened Up?

I actually saw some toy guns in Poundland yesterday. I thought even the sale of toy guns had been outlawed for fear of them being used by adults and mistaken as real guns.

I don't think the buyers for Poundland are quite up to spec on the English legal system.

Guest sibon
Gun crime has consistently been higher post-Dunblane than it was before that tragedy. The only thing banning guns has done has stopped law-abiding people from having them. Somewhat surprisingly, criminals don't care about the law and are more tooled-up than ever.

If you don't like our gun laws, why don't you move to Russia The USA?

Then you can walk around tooled up and paranoid to your heart's content.

Gun crime has consistently been higher post-Dunblane than it was before that tragedy. The only thing banning guns has done has stopped law-abiding people from having them. Somewhat surprisingly, criminals don't care about the law and are more tooled-up than ever.

No it hasn't. Less o the neurosis or we'll ship you out to California to keep Hayley company. :D

Wait, haven't you shot all the naughty criminals yet, Harleyman?

Seriously, what with all the guns in circulation, the naughty criminals should all be dead by now

Why should I go round shooting naughty criminals? They're not interested in me. I'm not worth robbing

Should gun law be tightened up? No, just make it a prisonable offence to sell or possess bullets/ammunition.

Problem solved. Next question?

It already is unless you have a certificate to hold them.

Criminals of course don't actually care about that, and can't get a certificate anyway even if they wanted to so I think this is rather a solution looking for a problem.

No it hasn't. Less o the neurosis or we'll ship you out to California to keep Hayley company. :D

Old Yeller mouthing off his wit and bravado from behind his keyboard again I see ? :D

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 22:13 ----------

Should gun law be tightened up? No, just make it a prisonable offence to sell or possess bullets/ammunition.

Problem solved. Next question?

Problem solved :hihi::hihi::hihi: No problem with you giving the police the right to search anyone's home in pursuit of finding same.

That's rotten fascism lady :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman