Should Laws Regarding Gun Ownership Be Tightened Up?

No, quite the opposite.

We should relax gun laws and give everybody a gun, and once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the reduced population will have a better quality of life on this tiny, overcrowded island.

No, quite the opposite.

We should relax gun laws and give everybody a gun, and once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the reduced population will have a better quality of life on this tiny, overcrowded island.

So guns are good for society then ?

Ah right my Joker friend will be sending you a air ticket to the charms of Detroit.

Do you know the name of this tiny, over crowded island? I realise it must be somewhere hot and arid - all that dust.

Am I right in thinking it's somewhere off Spain?

Ah right my Joker friend will be sending you a air ticket to the charms of Detroit.

Yay! :clap: My favourite place on earth! Is Robocop still patrolling the streets?

I've heard he transforms into a sports car :nod: ?

Should gun law be tightened up ?

Yes and they should tell those naughty criminals who have em that this will apply to them too.

Should gun law be tightened up? No, just make it a prisonable offence to sell or possess bullets/ammunition.

Problem solved. Next question?

Yes and they should tell those naughty criminals who have em that this will apply to them too.

Wait, haven't you shot all the naughty criminals yet, Harleyman?

Seriously, what with all the guns in circulation, the naughty criminals should all be dead by now

Wait, haven't you shot all the naughty criminals yet, Harleyman?

All mouth and no trousers, that Harleyman!

I actually saw some toy guns in Poundland yesterday. I thought even the sale of toy guns had been outlawed for fear of them being used by adults and mistaken as real guns.