Whats with the Motor/scooters with teens on s6 area

Fed up of the Idiots teens on motor/scooter , seem to just put "Ls" on there bikes and own roads around this area. theres a bright orange one dint get reg but just drives around like a nutter s6/wisewood areas . he only looks around 15 .

:mad:

I live by the Upperthorpe, and I was walking to work one day and saw teenagers climbing onto the roof of the NHS head injury Rehab centre that we have here and were throwing rocks at every pedestrian that were walking by.

If the parents don't care, then it's time for the state to step into control antisocial behaviour like this.

Fed up of the Idiots teens on motor/scooter , seem to just put "Ls" on there bikes and own roads around this area. theres a bright orange one dint get reg but just drives around like a nutter s6/wisewood areas . he only looks around 15 .

:mad:

Those sort of idiots usually don't last very long anyway, so don't get too worked up about it.

Sooner or later they will run out of luck and fall off.

I live by the Upperthorpe, and I was walking to work one day and saw teenagers climbing onto the roof of the NHS head injury Rehab centre that we have here and were throwing rocks at every pedestrian that were walking by.

If the parents don't care, then it's time for the state to step into control antisocial behaviour like this.

I also live in the area, and the teenagers aren't as bad as the yobbos that descend on The Office pub most Friday nights... Boy racers in the car park, shouting and screaming, fighting, glass being smashed, and the owners don't seem to care one bit.

I also live in the area, and the teenagers aren't as bad as the yobbos that descend on The Office pub most Friday nights... Boy racers in the car park, shouting and screaming, fighting, glass being smashed, and the owners don't seem to care one bit.

A bit of a change then from when The Office was run by Abbeydale and renamed The Moon.

I used to work on The Ponderosa about 13 years ago and scrotes on scooters, mopeds and motorbikes were a problem then. Police were never interested and the one occasion the council managed to get someone up in front of a magistrate for anti-social behaviour the magistrate treated as "boys will be boys" and let him off.

He wouldn't have been so glib if it was his area the little toerag was trashing.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.