Freedom Of Speech.

I fall in semi autistic spectrum and hope my points are not seen as content disturbing. If so I will hope guidance from my pears.

I fall in semi autistic spectrum and hope my points are not seen as content disturbing. If so I will hope guidance from my pears.

Troll spectrum is probably a better description.

---------- Post added 21-06-2018 at 21:08 ----------

I have been told to take my England flag down today, it was being displayed in my works minibus.

We only have freedom to do what we want, as long as people dont complane. My leader is asking the powers above him if its ok, he is a jobsworth, of course its ok.

Did you ask your employer whether it was OK to do so before you put it up?

Edited by Halibut

Did you ask your employer whether it was OK to do so before you put it up?

We put up paintings and pictures that the kids have done, Christmas decorations and this is similar, a flag on the inside of the bus; but the PC briggade think someone may be offended. Something to gain interest.

God forbid, lol, if England get knocked out I may have to buy a Portugese flag.

We put up paintings and pictures that the kids have done, Christmas decorations and this is similar, a flag on the inside of the bus; but the PC briggade think someone may be offended. Something to gain interest.

God forbid, lol, if England get knocked out I may have to buy a Portugese flag.

Have you asked your employer why they don't want it displayed in the minibus?

Have you asked your employer why they don't want it displayed in the minibus?

My immediate manager is worried that I dont have permission to display the flag, he mentioned about no complaints - yet, he hasnt any objections himself, just going to ask his manager.

I will complain if refused; although it may save me buying another.

My immediate manager is worried that I dont have permission to display the flag, he mentioned about no complaints - yet, he hasnt any objections himself, just going to ask his manager.

I will complain if refused; although it may save me buying another.

So your line ''but the PC brigade think someone may be offended'' isn't actually true then.

It never is true

Edited by melthebell

Police threaten to ARREST Facebook users who mocked them over a post boasting that patrols had seized a tiny amount of cannabis from a youth in a nature reserve

West Yorkshire Police officers seized tiny amount of cannabis from a man in a car

After sharing a picture of the haul online, they were met with a flurry of criticism

Force even threatened jokers with prosecution under malicious communications

Police officers threatened to arrest Facebook users who poked fun at their minuscule drugs bust after seizing a tiny amount of cannabis from a man sat in a car.

Officers from West Yorkshire Police posted about a 'small quantity' of cannabis they confiscated from a 'young man who was parked up alone' on Tuesday.

But their boast was met by a barrage of sarcastic and hilarious comments - which did not sit well with the officers and they threatened to prosecute the jokers.

One person commented 'You're a clown', while another questioned 'did you fee the ducks... getting paid for a nice bike ride in the park.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5715727/Police-threaten-ARREST-Facebook-users-mocked-post-tiny-cannabis.html

I saw this story and actively sought out the page to troll them!

I'm sure when it was written in 1988 the Malicious Communications Act wasn't written with 21st century butthurt snowflakes in mind!

So your line ''but the PC brigade think someone may be offended'' isn't actually true then.

Did you not read the part where I said my manager was glad no complaints had been received, what exactly is there to complain about?

It’s that old ‘equality’ hot potato thing again, those who think themselves to be more equal than others get away with far more ‘freedom of

speech’ than the lesser equal. :hihi:

Edited by Calahonda

Did you not read the part where I said my manager was glad no complaints had been received, what exactly is there to complain about?

Who told you to take it down?