Wednesday v Fulham

Another home game with 3 points for the taking....

Last Friday nights performance Fulham looked dreadful... But have got some quality players, on paper at least, within the squad...

Wednesday turned in a shocking performance at Craven Cottage...so it should be payback time.... but you never know which Wednesday team are going to turn up...

But like always I'll take any sort of win...

And remember it's a forum not your life...

2-1 or whatever. Just ticking the games off now until the end of the season.

*This is my life, not just a forum.

It's nice to see at least some are taking notice of good advice.

No score prediction, the ref will have a stinker.

Edited by trav4

Must admit Fulham were my tip for an instant return to the premiership , already been mentioned they do have some quality players , so don't know why they are struggling.Yes we certainly owe them one, and another three points would be nice.

It's nice to see at least some are taking notice of good advice.

2-0 to Fulham the ref will have a stinker.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

and the pitch was awful.... Etc Etc

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

and the pitch was awful.... Etc Etc

Yep...........................

Fulham are dreadful, no identity to them at all and despite beating Derby 2-0 a couple of games ago I don't see them do anything on our local ploughed field.

They don't score a lot (although more than us) and their defence is second worst in the league to Blackpool. Even Nuhiu should be able to get a goal, 3-1 for the Owls.

Will be enjoying a bit of corporate hospitality for this one so hoping for a good game, if not you'll find me in the bar - 2-1 Owls.

Had some trouble getting my favourite seat for this match - the website had blocked out the whole of HH3 - the ticket line couldn't help either so I had to wait until the office opened today. So, while I was on I got my season ticket too! Come on Wednesday - don't make me regret spending £550 (+£27 for Saturday) on you!!!!

Will be most unhappy with anything other than a home win this week.

UTO!

Guest sibon
Had some trouble getting my favourite seat for this match - the website had blocked out the whole of HH3 - the ticket line couldn't help either so I had to wait until the office opened today. So, while I was on I got my season ticket too! Come on Wednesday - don't make me regret spending £550 (+£27 for Saturday) on you!!!!

Will be most unhappy with anything other than a home win this week.

UTO!

Same block as me. I'll be leaning on the wall downstairs at half time, enjoying a pint and sniggering at the League One scores with my girl.

Come and say hello.

Gangway 8 - will do :) After parting with my cash this month - you might have to get the drinks in Sibs!! ;)

Guest sibon

What are you having?