Wednesday v Fulham

Just listened to praise and grumble on the way back and the caller was spot on. McCormack (I think) went down too easily and assimilated, we stopped because of this and they carried on and scored.

Surely a free kick should have been given for assimilation?

Never the less, a talking point in a dull game, roll on may :(

Yes there should of been if he had, not sure myself but two Wednesday players stood round him just stopped waiting for the ref to blow, asking for trouble doing that, I'm sure if they had kept playing they could of stopped him playing the ball to the goalscorer

I would guess one of your injuries is related to your vocal cords? ;)

I was very restrained today actually Tim ;)

Not much to shout about to be honest.

I was very restrained today actually Tim ;)

That is why we drew then ;) haha! Just pulling your leg Laurie!

It is a bit of a concern, as I wasn't there I don't know the nature of the injuries but I hope it isn't too bad.

I hope that Liam Palmer's injury isn't a bad one too Tim, it is never good to see a player stretchered off. There was 6 minutes of extra time in the first half!

Over 22k is not a bad gate considering we have nothing to play for,did they bring many?

Over 22k is not a bad gate considering we have nothing to play for,did they bring many?

550/600 - ish

That is one of the worst football matches I have seen for some time and I don't think many if any can beat me on how many I can take in a week these days.

Both sides were absolutely awful at times, the first half was absolutely dire, it really was that bad.

No positivity from either side, Wednesday playing five at the back at home with kieran Lee slotting in at right back when we didnt have the ball from set pieces was disgusting tactics for a home team, two very poor sides today in my honest opinion, oh amd Scott Parker is pinching a living.

Not very much to write home about , poor from both sides.

Thought Kieran Lee had a good game and reckoned he was M.O.M.

Also Tom Lees was outstanding as usual.

Other than that the brightest part of the match was when Stevie REVELATION May scored,

taking a great cross from Lewis McGugan and planting a strong header past Bettinelli.

The equaliser was controversial with the Fulham player taking a dive in the box ,it looked at first if the ref was giving a penalty the Owls players stopped seemingly thinking the ref

was going to whistle , allowing Matt Smith the easiest of goals. Owl.

The revelation missed a sitter in the first half that was so bad it was pathetic - I could have scored it - you are making yourself look silly calling him a revelation. Just my opinion. Not personal - I am not bullying or having a go - just pointing something out.

The revelation missed a sitter in the first half that was so bad it was pathetic - I could have scored it - you are making yourself look silly calling him a revelation. Just my opinion. Not personal - I am not bullying or having a go - just pointing something out.

Moan, moan, moan. Owl.

fact fact fact actually castleboy :)

All facts I have stated today - trust you are one of the happy ones now? For a newcomer you don't half stir the pot pal.

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 22:41 ----------

And whilst I am on one - pot kettle grimy ar*e comes to mind you saying someone else is moaning! :hihi:

550/600 - ish

Their (Fulham's) fans forum say that 500 made the trip to Hillsborough today something

Edited by potlegs

fact fact fact actually castleboy :)

You're in a right nasty mood tonight , what's brought all this on ? :) Owl.