Insurance cancelled

I have a policy with admiral car Insurance and one of their agents cancelled my policy and they saying it was by mistake so I have been driving my car for a week without insurance. Where can I take this matter further?

If its all sorted now then no harm done. Why take it further?

Why take it further?? Erm because he could have got shafted a fine and 6 points through no fault of his own when like the rest of us he's paid for a service that quite frankly is a scam anyway. I found the financial ombudsman very usefull when dealing with these insurance leeches, Id ask them for atleast a credit for the week you wernt insured and furthermore compensation. They always bang on about "uninsured" drivers, whilst ofcourse selling details of accidents to third parties. Kick up a stink I would

If its all sorted now then no harm done. Why take it further?

Until they arrange new insurance and has to answer 'yes' when asked if they've ever had insurance cancelled £££££

Until they arrange new insurance and has to answer 'yes' when asked if they've ever had insurance cancelled £££££

He wouldnt have to declare it as its not his fault.

I could HAVE seriously had a car crash, or somebody could have hit me. Could have even killed someone without any insurance. It's my hard earned money which I pay to keep my covered. Im very Suprised I wasn't pulled over and got my car compounded

I could HAVE seriously had a car crash, or somebody could have hit me. Could have even killed someone without any insurance. It's my hard earned money which I pay to keep my covered. Im very Suprised I wasn't pulled over and got my car compounded

Sorry thats just ranting gibberish. You didnt have an accident and having no insurance didnt affect that one bit. Sure someone made a mistake but that had no effect on your driving. If you make a really big fuss you could get someone the sack for a simple error.

So you think that should be fine? I might as well drive without insurance and make an excuse saying I totally forgot on paying my insurance. See how they like it

You could have, but didn't. It was a mistake, they happen. It's sorted, let it go.

It's quite clearly a mistake which they have admitted and sorted out, so what us the issue? No accident has occurred and it's very clear that had there been a accident or issue the matter would have been sorted. Mistakes happen as we are all human

I'm sure that if you are of that persuasion that you can find a "Claimsareus" type outfit who are willing to fight whiplash,trips on pavements,etc.etc.etc.

I've certainly heard of dafter claims.

Let us know how you go on with your "what if "claim.

It's outrageous - go for compensation and mental torment. Lay it on thick. The consequences of you having an accident whilst uninsured are extreme. Go for it. They have not behaved well and if the culprit loses their job, so be it - shouldn't be in that job if they cant do it right.