The richest one per cent.

£35k student debt right here! as Anna says its still a debt that has to be paid back whichever way you look at it.

It's an investment, made by yourself, on very very generous terms, in your future employment prospects. It is also a lot of fun going to University.

It's an investment, made by yourself, on very very generous terms, in your future employment prospects. It is also a lot of fun going to University.

Err actually there's interest added to the debt every year. Repayments are fairly high. Its not amazing terms.

??? I've been called some things in my time!

Don't you think I lean a little too far to the left to be Smithy?

Hah, I know you aren't, it is a joke because you spell of course the same way as he does, it is how I discover who it is almost instantly these days. Of cause I have now given the biggest clue away :hihi:

:roll:

If you can't be bothered to make your argument then I shure as anything can't be bothered to read it mmkay.

He has given you a rich source of clear evidence, BBC documentary 'The rich and us' available on BBC iplayer.

I strongly sugest you watch it before making further comment.