Centertainment parking

My fella works in a store at the retail area next door so our cars are registered with the cctv parking thingy lol. We park there or in the loading area at the back of his store. If this was not an option we would go to meadowhall to save the driving around trying to find a space

Alternatively, people can actually drive round the car park and find a parking space that isn't 50ft from the venue they wish to go to (I find that the parking at the back of the pictures usually suffices)

I've never not found a parking space there, sometimes it does involve using my legs and walking a short distance.

I've never not found a parking space there, sometimes it does involve using my legs and walking a short distance.

When it's been really busy (when there's something big on at the Arena), I've sometimes finished up parking on the street around the Carbrook Hall Rd area. There's always been spaces there when I've wanted them, and just an few minutes walk.

Parking at Centertainment when there is something on at the Arena is an absolute joke. Agree with what others have said that they should charge for parking and refund on exit or you should have to show proof of purchase for the time spent in the Centertainment complex. Why they have the ticket booth at the entrance and don't bother using it is beyond me.

I don't mind walking a reasonable distance but I have been on two occasions (both in bad weather) with pre-booked cinema tickets and spent 30mins driving round (along with around 20 other cars) with not a space in sight, on the second occasion I parked on a patch of mud at the side of Burger King, I received a £60 ticket as a result. I contested the ticket and had it cancelled but it's really not what a treat of a cinema visit should involve.

Alternatively, people can actually drive round the car park and find a parking space that isn't 50ft from the venue they wish to go to (I find that the parking at the back of the pictures usually suffices)

If there's an event on at the arena it isn't that simple and the sidestreet s get taken up by arena parking aswell. It should be made into a multistory behind the cinema or near burger king or allow parking in the retail park. Generally though if I can't get parked at centertainment I'll use the retail park anyway.

I think the longest I've drove around the car park to get a space is 20 minutes which isn't ideal of your trying to get to a cinema showing and not realised there was an event on at the arena.

They had a decent thing at a Sainsbury s where you get a card on entry then get them to scan it in the store and if you had spent a fiver or more it was free

Obviously, you've never been there when it has been busy because that area of parking is just as full as any other.

Every time I go there it seems to take at least three circuits round the car parks before I find a space. Films last for 2 hours or more, it's not like supermarkets or shopping centres where people just pop in for 20 minutes. I don't understand the thought process of the people running the place. Not being able to park quickly puts people off from going there and giving them their custom.

If there's an event on at the arena it isn't that simple and the sidestreet s get taken up by arena parking aswell. It should be made into a multistory behind the cinema or near burger king or allow parking in the retail park. Generally though if I can't get parked at centertainment I'll use the retail park anyway.

I think the longest I've drove around the car park to get a space is 20 minutes which isn't ideal of your trying to get to a cinema showing and not realised there was an event on at the arena.

They had a decent thing at a Sainsbury s where you get a card on entry then get them to scan it in the store and if you had spent a fiver or more it was free

There would be a big cost in building a multistorey car park. This would only be worth it if there were a lot of occasions whn ground level parking was full. I don't know if it happens often enough to justify the cost.