How do we solve the Blades problem?

JonBladesman

Oh the fun :hihi: :hihi:

One of the Owls lads on here pm'd me before Christmas saying that he thought you were doing the doors at the Varsity (opposite Cavendish, top end of West Street), is that correct pal?

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 19:12 ----------

It that your best ? :loopy::hihi:

No pal, never said it was, I just read your post exactly as you had written it?

Gaz, you can apologise to me as well, not sure what for, but I will think of something, don't want to miss out if you are handing them out :hihi:

I would apologise to you also grapps for having the cheek to comment on a blades thread,but then again you understand how football forums work so I won't .:hihi:

One of the Owls lads on here pm'd me before Christmas saying that he thought you were doing the doors at the Varsity (opposite Cavendish, top end of West Street), is that correct pal?

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 19:12 ----------

No pal, never said it was, I just read your post exactly as you had written it?

No pal not me. Why would they do that anyway ?

More fun that guarding unruly mums at mothercare :hihi::hihi:

Glad you are back posting though TALC been a boring couple of days but , its good to have all the owls back posting again after ANOTHER Sheffield double

Wouldn't mind being on a mothercare door, loads or yummy mummy's to have banter with ! :love:

EH?

In the post you quoted I was replying to a comment about the reason we were a third division side.

Nothing to do with the OP.

I had earlier posted in reply to the OP by pointing out that in our efforts to play football all over the park we have - in my opinion - left ourselves a little lightweight for this division, where there are a lot of bigger stronger teams than us.

I have said that myself, you don't need to be a genius (or unitedite) to work that one out :hihi:

They needed a couple of coats of varnish.