Sun news Paper -sheffield Roma/Slovaks

Page -26/27 Todays sun paper has a shocking investigates story about roma/slovaks school gangs in sheffield -Wincobank infants, Hinde House sec,

Anyone seen the story ???

I feel sorry for the teachers/parents and other children that have to put up with this.

will try add link if i can.

BUT WHY Is nothing getting done about it all!!

If anything is done it would be classed as racism and unfortunately that is a big NO!

In my opinion racism should work both ways but it doesn't seem to do with these scenarios.

Again my opinion.....As stated in Australia, (words similar) come here but respect our laws and customs otherwise go home. I really don't care if they have kids or not but they shouldn't receive ANY benefits until they have worked legally and put some money into the system.

If that labels me as racist then there you go, I am racist.

its Sheffield end of it

Please post a link to this .

Link??????????????

You won't get one ... t'currant bun online is now subscription only.

A bit of a search gets another site which comments on the article and it seems to be a re-hash of the recent Hinde House assault story.

I've read it. There isn't really any sign that they've actually done any original reporting except for obtaining a couple of quotes to add to the stuff they've got off the internet.

In the absence of links.

Closing.