Where can I get a real Christmas tree (2014)

Chris Beech on South Rd, Walkley had some outside today.

Ikea in Nottingham start selling 5/6ft trees tomorrow (Thursday) at £25 you then get a voucher for £20 to spend between mid Jan to mid Feb in store.. We've had one for last few years, beautiful trees which retain their needles.

the tree amingos was outside peace gardens today. Looked realy nice. Wish i could afford a real one :(

You could rent a potted living tree from us at Heeley City Farm; £25 to rent over the Christmas period. We have over 40 to choose from, you pick which one you want and reserve it (you can do that now) and then pay and collect from the date of the Winter Fayre on Sat 13th December. We give out care instructions, you bring back after Christmas and we then look after them for the year to rent out again next year! It saves chopping down trees and then having to dispose of them afterwards. And you don't get needle drop as they are alive :)

Costco have some Nordic ones, prices were about £40 odd pound.......

Why do you want a tree 5 weeks before Christmas?:confused:

To get your monies worth obviously.

jb

Asda Handsworth - £20 in a pot and various sizes up to about 4' and cut trees, no idea of price, about 6' tall - loads in last night when I went.

Been out today and got a nice 6ft one for her indoors , only chopped down today ,cant get any fresher than that. ;)

I got two from JTF today,£12 each,they are 6ft and look decent enough.Mine are both for outdoor use so needle drop not really an issue for me.