Missing 14 year old girl sheffield *Found safe & well*

my daughter as been missing since last night she was last seen outside mcdonalds in town on ctv

Has any body seen Courtney Brown ?! She were last seen yesterday night outside mc Donald's in town with a homeless male/boy at around 10:30 and has not returned home last night or today... She were last seen wearing a grey Adidas hoodie/jumper with the blue Adidas logo in the front and a grey an red Nike jacket over the top with black skinny jeans and black,red,yellow and green Adidas pt's, she had her hair curled with extensions in ... Please if anyone knows anything contacts me or Paula brown ASAP !

LikeLike · ·

lease contact suth yourkshire police or myself

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/missing-people/appeal-find-missing-14-year-old-girl

Edited by jbbaaby

my daughter as been missing since last night she was last seen outside mcdonalds in town on ctv

Has any body seen Courtney Brown ?! She were last seen yesterday night outside mc Donald's in town with a homeless male/boy at around 10:30 and has not returned home last night or today... She were last seen wearing a grey Adidas hoodie/jumper with the blue Adidas logo in the front and a grey an red Nike jacket over the top with black skinny jeans and black,red,yellow and green Adidas pt's, she had her hair curled with extensions in ... Please if anyone knows anything contacts me or Paula brown ASAP !

LikeLike · ·

lease contact suth yourkshire police or myself

put this on face book so people can share it,i hope you have a happy ending

Police are appealing for help to find a missing 14-year-old girl from Deepcar, Sheffield.

Courtney Brown, 14, was last seen at around 2pm on Wednesday (1 October) at her home on Manchester Road, Deepcar, Sheffield.

Police believe that she had planned to travel towards Attercliffe with friends.

Courtney is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall of large build. She has dark brown shoulder length hair and is thought to have hair extensions to just below her shoulders. Courtney was last seen wearing a grey Adidas hoody jumper with a large blue Adidas logo on the front with a grey and red Nike jacket over the top. She was also wearing black skinny jeans and black, red, yellow and green Adidas trainers.

Police believe she may be in Sheffield City Centre.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Courtney should phone police on 101 quoting incident number 40 of 2 October 2014. or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

From... http://www.southyorks.police.uk/missing-people/appeal-find-missing-14-year-old-girl

There's a photo if you follow the link.