Missing 14 year old girl sheffield *Found safe & well*

i'm so srry your daughters gone missing it sounds like se as gone off with this guy, who may live in a squat and she knows him and gone off to where he lives. my biggest fear is that he is more than likely a heroin addict and that he doesn't introduce her to it. does she have a mobile with her and is it switched on hoping that her battery's not dead, I think police could still pick up a signal from it even when you can't or her mobile pone make would help them find out, what was she doing on her own and did she have a girl friend with her she may have gone home with her or another friend, i'm sure she will be save and well, did you have a row with her o make her do this, she will come home try leaving a voice mail on her phone and her mates sisters aunts cousins anyone, talk to her teachers, school mates in her school books for any phone numbers let us all know when she returns please

i'm so srry your daughters gone missing it sounds like se as gone off with this guy, who may live in a squat and she knows him and gone off to where he lives. my biggest fear is that he is more than likely a heroin addict and that he doesn't introduce her to it. does she have a mobile with her and is it switched on hoping that her battery's not dead, I think police could still pick up a signal from it even when you can't or her mobile pone make would help them find out, what was she doing on her own and did she have a girl friend with her she may have gone home with her or another friend, i'm sure she will be save and well, did you have a row with her o make her do this, she will come home try leaving a voice mail on her phone and her mates sisters aunts cousins anyone, talk to her teachers, school mates in her school books for any phone numbers let us all know when she returns please

I'm sure you've got the best intentions in mind with this post, but you have no evidence for anything you've said and if anything this may cause more upset and worry for the parents of the missing girl.

jbbaaby - my thoughts are with you and I hope that she is returned to you safe and sound ASAP. I've had a look at her photo and I'll keep an eye out as you never know.

Edited by sgtkate
Assumed it was a mother posting which I then realised hadn't been said in the OPs post

Confirmed on SYP website...

Police can confirm that missing 14-year-old girl Courtney Brown has been found safe and well today (Friday 3 October) in Sheffield city centre.

Officers would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance in sharing the appeal.

Great news.