Mass shootings in America

Yes you are, you are assuming he wouldn't have killed them if he didn't have a gun, a gun is just a tool and you are blaming the tool instead of the man with the tool.

Will you stop it with the lies. I've stated facts..nothing but facts..it's you that's dancing around with something that hasn't took place.

You are still blaming an inanimate item for the actions of a man and assuming the man wouldn't have killed them if the inanimate item didn't exist.

It did exist..fact. Bananas on the other hand are in your head.

Will you stop it with the lies. I've stated facts..nothing but facts..it's you that's dancing around with something that hasn't took place.

It did exist..fact. Bananas on the other hand are in your head.

The fact is a man decided to killed his family and you are blaming the gun, and you assume that his family would be alive if he didn't have a gun.

The fact is a man decided to killed his family and you are blaming the gun, and you assume that his family would be alive if he didn't have a gun.

Sigh. I'm not blaming anything or assuming anything. I'm telling you guns were available as well as many other items that could be used as a weapon..his choice was...wait for it....waaait.......GUNS! tada!

It's from a TV program!!?? Entertainment........nothing more!

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 17:32 ----------

I didn't blame the gun. I just gave my opinion on them. I think they should be 100% illegal, all over the world, including for hunting and sport. Only the armed forces should have access to them. I see no use for them what so ever other than killing someone or something......not my thing.

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 17:33 ----------

Cars are nothing like guns! :roll:

As I've already said, guns have 1 purpose, killing. They are not necessary in everyday life.

Go on thinking that :hihi: :hihi: Guns or any other weapon used for killing are only extensions of man's insatiable appetite for and incurable habit of killing his fellow man.

It's the human animal that is the real problem. Don't blame the messenger

Edited by Harleyman

I'm glad you had to jump through hoops. You should of had to jump through a lot more. Then you should have been turned own for not jumping through enough hoops.

The less guns, the better.

You know I'd do something about that spite and anger and the really big chip on the shoulder you have...

Why not save it for people who misuse firearms, rather than those that teach people to shoot safely?

Sigh. I'm not blaming anything or assuming anything. I'm telling you guns were available as well as many other items that could be used as a weapon..his choice was...wait for it....waaait.......GUNS! tada!

We all know he used a gun so you must be trying to make a point by repeatedly telling us.

The point is, making guns illegal wouldn't make them unavailable any more than making recreational drugs illegal makes them unavailable. How on earth would you go about taking away the guns that are currently legally owned by tens of millions of law-abiding Americans without triggering a civil war? You might as well just accept that guns are a fact of life and legislate accordingly.

The point is, making guns illegal wouldn't make them unavailable any more than making recreational drugs illegal makes them unavailable. How on earth would you go about taking away the guns that are currently legally owned by tens of millions of law-abiding Americans without triggering a civil war? You might as well just accept that guns are a fact of life and legislate accordingly.

Of course it does. Automatic weapons are illegal in this country, I don't know where I could buy one. Do you know where you could buy one?