David Haines & Alan Henning have been murdered.

not to mention,

they are quick to come on here to condemn other things, where are they now, no obvious signs.

not to mention,

they are quick to come on here to defend other things, where are they now, no obvious signs.

who??

Please do try to quote me accurately so as not to change the meaning of my post :)

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 12:22 ----------

Yes we are and its coming to a country near you soon.

What we need is for everyday peaceful decent muslims to stand and be counted. We all know what happened in Rotherham, we all know why it happened, Muslims are in for a rough ride in the coming years and its all their own making. The only way to prevent blood on our streets is for the decent minority of muslims to stand shoulder to shoulder with their British brothers and fight the isis scum.

For those of you who think we arent at war

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755210/British-jihadist-medical-student-21-pictured-holding-severed-head-wearing-white-doctor-s-jacket.html

There is no debate, we are not at War. This is not a judgement call or an opinion but a fact. Posting a link to an idiot is not evidence that the country is at War.

who??

i clearly did not say

No muslim in their right mind, would agree with the situation right now. I'm a muslim and have enough knowledge of Islam to be able to say that we strictly disagree with the murders that have been taking place. This is not self defence. The people that are being beheaded did not go to war there or try to kill muslims so this cannot be self defence. Every muslim I know has the same viewpoint.

It is very very difficult for us because muslims are constantly being called barbaric, evil etc. But the majority of muslims, just like (I assume) the majority of christians, jewish and people of other religions, only want to live in peace. We just want to be happy, living our own lives without hurting anyone. No one should be forcing anyone into anything. Our Prophet, may peace be upon him, never targeted people like this, never encouraged this sort of hatred. He was incredibly peace loving and regardless of having stones thrown at him, garbage thrown at him, he didn't retaliate negatively.

Like I said, every muslim I know feels this way too. Just because there are a few who have decided to distort the image of Islam, does not in any way or form mean that this madness is what muslims believe.

Why are people too stupid to realise that not hating Muslims doesn't mean you are pro terrorism!?!?

Are people literally that thick??

No muslim in their right mind, would agree with the situation right now. I'm a muslim and have enough knowledge of Islam to be able to say that we strictly disagree with the murders that have been taking place. This is not self defence. The people that are being beheaded did not go to war there or try to kill muslims so this cannot be self defence. Every muslim I know has the same viewpoint.

It is very very difficult for us because muslims are constantly being called barbaric, evil etc. But the majority of muslims, just like (I assume) the majority of christians, jewish and people of other religions, only want to live in peace. We just want to be happy, living our own lives without hurting anyone. No one should be forcing anyone into anything. Our Prophet, may peace be upon him, never targeted people like this, never encouraged this sort of hatred. He was incredibly peace loving and regardless of having stones thrown at him, garbage thrown at him, he didn't retaliate negatively.

Like I said, every muslim I know feels this way too. Just because there are a few who have decided to distort the image of Islam, does not in any way or form mean that this madness is what muslims believe.

Thank you for proving me wrong

kidley

good post, finally some sense in between the hatred and vitriol, just a pity theres certain people that disregard the positives and just focus on the negatives because it backs up their warped viewpoint :(

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 12:44 ----------

i clearly did not say

lol no you didnt, thats why i said who??

There is no debate, we are not at War. This is not a judgement call or an opinion but a fact. Posting a link to an idiot is not evidence that the country is at War.

One word for you, Jihad. Look it up.

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 12:50 ----------

Nice post. Will you and your friends be organising demonstrations against ISIS? I realise you dont have to but at least it would show everyone you are against them and not for them secretly or otherwise :)

Nice post. Will you and your friends be organising demonstrations against ISIS? I realise you dont have to but at least it would show everyone you are against them and not for them secretly or otherwise :)

The Americans protested in no uncertain manor against the Vietnam war

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 13:08 ----------

[/color]

good post, finally some sense in between the hatred and vitriol, just a pity theres certain people that disregard the positives and just focus on the negatives because it backs up their warped viewpoint :(

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 12:44 ----------

lol no you didnt, thats why i said who??

I honestly think the reason why muslims don't say much is because quite honestly they feel like their voice won't be heard because the media has hyped up their own version of Islam in such a negative way. I mean who wants to hear that muslims are just normal, happy humans??

Live with a practising muslim for one day and you automatically see that we are just normal people who work hard, live our life and who have no need to enforce our religion on anyone.

How can anyone expect someone to love a religion which encourages killing? But that is unfortunately how Islam is being depicted. It makes me very sad. But for me and many others, we want to prove them wrong. As a muslim, the way I live shows the world what a muslim is. For me that is a big responsibility and makes me want to be a good muslim. To tell the truth, to be kind to others, to always smile, to never make fun of anyone, to make others feel happy. It sounds very simple and it is. I just wish everyone else felt the same.

I don't need to look it up, it means struggle. Can you provide me with the link that proves we have declared War please.